• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest .net framework.

Comment

Custom Exit Strategies in ATM

Hi
      I would like to know if the new version will give us the chance to manage a manually entered position not only using ATM, but also using a custom built exit strategy. This because I often prefer enter the market manually and then let manage the exit orders position by my own exit strategy based on a mix of indicators like parabolic sar and Emas.
      This feature is included in another trading software I am using at this time, but would very very happy when I could have it on Ninjatrader, and if done, Ninja will become the best platform in the world for my humble opinion and my needs.

Thanks for your attention
      Meo

Comment

Originally posted by meo10 View Post
        Hi
        I would like to know if the new version will give us the chance to manage a manually entered position not only using ATM, but also using a custom built exit strategy. This because I often prefer enter the market manually and then let manage the exit orders position by my own exit strategy based on a mix of indicators like parabolic sar and Emas.
        This feature is included in another trading software I am using at this time, but would very very happy when I could have it on Ninjatrader, and if done, Ninja will become the best platform in the world for my humble opinion and my needs.

Thanks for your attention
        Meo
        I agree, more dynamic exit handling would be nice. For example, if your ATM strategy buys 10 contracts, I don't want to be limited to 3 exit targets. I like to scale out and ride a couple runners, and I don't think it's possible to do this without manually selling contracts at market when it hits a certain price. It would be great to right click a target on the DOM, and be able to split up a grouped order somehow.

Comment

Hello,

It is too early yet for us to confirm any new features in the area of ATM Strategies, however I will have your ideas shared with our product development team to consider.
          MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Nt8

How about getting rid of that Stupid Explosion noise when ever there is an error or some message. Sometimes you are here in silence for hours at all hours of the night or morning with no sound and out of No where there is an EXPLOSION! like a Gun shot, because some Unimportant thing is temporarily unavailable. Never once has any of those messages been important. So why do we need an Explosion Every time they happen? Some people have surround sounds speakers that actually work. A soft soothing Beep, might be better than an earth shattering Explosion over nothing.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback - I will have this added to the list.

You can always disable announcements under Tools--> Options--> Sounds--> uncheck "Announcement".
              MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Option to re-load the current Workspace.

Faster chart re-loads

Comment

data box formatting

I'd like to be able to format the data box: background color, text color, etc. I have nice dark workspaces that are very easy on the eyes, and the white background of the data box stands out.

Comment

Originally posted by House View Post
                    How about getting rid of that Stupid Explosion noise when ever there is an error or some message. Sometimes you are here in silence for hours at all hours of the night or morning with no sound and out of No where there is an EXPLOSION! like a Gun shot, because some Unimportant thing is temporarily unavailable. Never once has any of those messages been important. So why do we need an Explosion Every time they happen? Some people have surround sounds speakers that actually work. A soft soothing Beep, might be better than an earth shattering Explosion over nothing.
                    Hey, guys, take fate into your own hands: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=58151
                    fx.practic
                    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - fx.practic

Comment

Nt8

Will NT8 have Volume Profile/Footprint/Delta native?

Comment

Originally posted by House View Post
                        Internet connection loss is not important?

It should be optional though. Many of times it has woken me up.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
                          We do not currently have an ETA on when NT8 will be released in beta...Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include 'Attn Matthew' and a reference to this thread and I'll have your email added to a list to update you when this is announced.
                          Hi! How to get NT8 Beta to test me?

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in beta testing the next version of NinjaTrader!

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include 'Attn Matthew' and a link to this thread and I'll have your email added to a list to update you when this is announced.
                            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

May I do the same if I also would like to Beta Test 8? I am really interested in the car construction while back testing.

Comment

Hi cfp462,

Yes, of course - please contact us using the information in the last post.
                                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post burtoninlondon  
                                Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes