Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello rayko,

Thanks for your reply.

Your feedback will be taken into consideration.
    You do not need to pay for a Big Mike subscription to view these videos. These video are made available afterwards for free.
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Please see the latest announcements/information at the following links

Comment

Ninja Trader 8 Beta Test has been announced today. they will have a webinar on Friday noon to tell us all about it. today is Monday May 4 2015. Friday is May 8

I think they will give us information about how we can sign up for being a Beta Tester.

I do not intend to be a Beta Tester as I am not that good with a computer. In fact I am terrible with a computer. haha. so I do not think I can contribute properly as a Tester.

But I am so happy that we have finally progressed to this point. Hooray for Ninja Trader. I am excited.

Comment

Where my beta ? I registered on beta testing 04 avg 2014 ?
          Last edited by TCust; 05-04-2015, 03:58 PM.

Comment

coding changes

Hi I realize you are just at the beginning of Beta testing, great.
            My question (not being a coder) have you released the code changes as you have in the past for this new release (if so where can they be found). I'm certain many coders are chomping at the bit to see how to make their indicators work in the new platform.
            Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your replies.

The beta has been released to an initial wave of 50 users. Only these 50 users can access the beta at this point. We will continue to release it to other users and contact them by email when it is available for them.
              To request to be included in the beta you can email platfromsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
              Code breaking changes are available to users who have received the beta.

Comment

Z-Order

Can you comment on whether control of Z order has been added
                to the features of the Beta.

Comment

Hello JerryWar,

Thanks for your post.

You will be able to use SetZOrder() in NinjaTrader 8 to code z-order in your NinaScripts.

Comment

Color Bar as Alert Option - Feature Request

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
                    While we do not have a public list yet, please feel free to submit your ideas anyway - we won't consider it spam. We appreciate duplicate requests all they will count in as a vote for a particular feature and this is considered during discussion of adding these enhancments
                    I would like to request that NinjaTrader 8 Beta contain an additional built-in alert option that does not require programming. I would like to see an option that allows the current bar to be colored at a selectable color when the alert trigger criteria is met.

For example, when the volume of the current bar exceeds 2 times the n-bar moving average of volume, the bar would be colored RED (or GREEN, etc.)

Also, different multiple alert triggers for color bar would be permitted to be set at the same time, so it is possible for the first alert trigger to change bar color and the second alert criteria to change the same bar color to a different color based on order of events.

Comment

Hello YanCanCook,

Thanks for your reply.

I will submit your feature request to development to take into consideration.

I would also like to note that there are many more options now to set up alerts in Market Analyzer.

Comment

50 users... how many user test Ninja with InteractiveBrokers ?

- you fix rejection ticker, if download history and have pacing violation ? ( incorrect logic for download data )
                        - you fix popular and free stock ECN, ...BATS, CHIXUK, CHIXDE, CHIXEN ? ( not work with this exchange )

Comment

next question, how work Market on Close orders, for daily stock's traders and intraday marginal strategies, or we have only nice color themes in NT 8 ?

Comment

Hello TCust,

Thanks for your reply.

I am unable to test these instruments to verify their function as I am not enabled for these.
                            The data error is an Interactive Brokers limitation. NinjaTrader will download all requested data to ensure that it is accurate as some data providers filter/aggregate real time data and also update historical data to resolve errors.
                            In NinjaTrader 7 and 8 you can set you TIF to Day to close the order at the end of the day or code into a strategy what time to close orders.

Comment

Hi Brandon,

will the webinar on Friday the 8th be recorded and posted somewhere to watch at a later date?
                              Also, will NT8 expand the dept of sales in the Dom to show more than 5 levels of bid and ask offers? And anything about footpint charts?

thanks a lot

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it should be recorded and made available.
                                Yes, the SuperDOM will be able to show more than 5 levels of depth.
                                I do not have any details on specific changes to foot print charts.
                                See the link below for Major Enhancements.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by ageeholdings, Today, 07:43 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post ageeholdings  
                                Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes