Delta Buy/Sell Volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sergio66 View Post
    It's under settings > Paint Type > Strong Up down You have to choice the other options you see there (UpDown or None)

Thanks a lot for your advice, it worked.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for such an amazing indicator, WOW! I have found it more useful than I could have ever imagined

I was wondering, is there a way to make it so that the GomCDSMA is colored green when ascending and red when descending? I tried adding the following code, but although the indicator compiled, it doesn't work (it actually plots nothing). I'm sure the code is bogus but I figured I would try it myself before asking for help. Thanks in advance and take care!

{
      Add(new Plot(Color.FromKnownColor(KnownColor.Green), PlotStyle.Bar, "UP"));
      Add(new Plot(Color.FromKnownColor(KnownColor.Red), PlotStyle.Line, "DOWN"));
      Add(new Plot(Color.FromKnownColor(KnownColor.Black), PlotStyle.Line, "SAME"));
      CalculateOnBarClose = false;
      Overlay = false;
      PriceTypeSupported = false;

indic=SMA(GomCD(GomCDCalculationModeType.BidAsk,Go mCDChartType.CumulativeChart,GomFileFormat.Binary, GomFilterModeType.None,1,false).DeltaClose,period) ;
      }

protected override void OnBarUpdate()
      {
      if (CurrentBar<2) return;
      {
      if(indic[1] > indic[0])
      {
      UP.Set(indic[1]);
      }
      else if(indic[1] < indic[0])
      {
      DOWN.Set(indic[1]);
      }
      else
      {
      SAME.Set(indic[1]);
      }
      }

Comment

Gomi,

Using this on NT7 I've noticed that the force bar size does not seem to affect the bar size when using Hi/Lo Open/Close bars.

Is there a line of code I can change?

Thanks,

Comment

Is it possible to edit the .dat file

Is it possible to edit the .dat file created by GomCD.
          Today CL is not recording and is not reading as well .
          Is it possible that CL 04-10.Binary.dat has errors so is unreadable?
          Any Ideas

Comment

corrupted .dat file

Close Ninjatrader for a few minutes and rename or remove that file so that the GomRecorder will start a new one.

That is the fastest way. There are some utilities that will convert the binary files to flat files, which are editable text. Then after you fix the problems you can convert the file back to binary. The info on those should be in one of the threads about the Gom indicators. I myself have not done any of that yet.
            Last edited by Ricam; 03-01-2010, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Is just not working.

I have done what you said but no working.
              It happents few days ago too and came back .
              Thanks anyway
              Elias

Comment

Is your GomRecorder working (turned on?)

Is the Write Data parameter for the GomRecorder set to True?

What is the text message in the lower left hand corner of the GomRecorder's indicator window? Does it say "Recording binary OK"? Did you try refreshing that chart by clicking anywhere on the chart, then hitting the F5 key to reload Ninjascript for that chart?

Comment

Yes to all

Yes to all

Comment

Try recording in flat mode

In the settings of your GomRecorder change the recording file format from binary to flat. That should get it working. The downside is that flat files are a lot larger than binary files. The upside is that the flat files are text that you can read. Recording in flat mode seems to be more fault tolerant.

Comment

Ricam is working for all other Instrumentrs FDAX, YM. TF but not for CL

I have donre thu=is as well but not working Ricam is working for all other Instrumentrs FDAX, YM. TF but not for CL
                      Elias

Comment

I removed the Indicator and put it back again and now is working

I removed the Indicator and put it back again and now is working as binary as well
                        Thanks for effort
                        Elias

Comment

Thanks GoM for the indicators, appreciate it.

Just a few questions:

With the GoMDeltaBarsV1 (which I think is for NT 6.5 only), when it is like loaded on a 1000 Delta ES chart, and then the GoMCD indicator with noncumulative mode added, which calculation-method in the bottompane GoMCD should be selected, so that bottompane also shows constant 1000 delta?

GoMDeltaBars plot a bar when a delta of 1000 using the proxy UpDownTickWithContinuation? Is there anyway to plot delta bars, using bidask method (I know bidask only works for realtime data)

Thank you
                          Patienttrader
                          Last edited by PatientTrader; 03-03-2010, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Cuestion about recorder in GoM indicators

Good afternoon from Spain,

Before all, thanks GoM for the indicators and sorry by my poor english.

I must say that i am begining with market delta indicators. I am very interested in them, but i have any debts. Maybe they are very simple for us, so i am going to ask us.

1- I have Zen Fire like provider and Zen Fire doesn´t provide back fill ticks, not?. So, i have been looking for forum and internet and i have seen that DNT IQ provides back fill for 8 days. What is the problem?, DNT is more expensive than Zen Fire.

2- I don´t know if the option recorder in GoM´s indicator is for recording data. If it is so, i don´t know how i can set it. Could you help me?.

3- Do you know any web with information about trading with delta?.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Nachig

Comment

Most Popular Topic on NinjaTrader Forums

Have you realized that this is the MOST POPULAR TOPIC on the NinjaTrader support forums?

More info here:

Comment

That but unfortunately Ninja still feels being able to easily store bid/ask data is not required. I am shure they would get more than a few. I know 20 traders that would pay the 1k if this occured. thats 20k right there. I really have no clue why ninja wont jump on this. IF they did they would be putting some of the "other" platforms to shame

Originally posted by KBJ View Post
                                Have you realized that this is the MOST POPULAR TOPIC on the NinjaTrader support forums?

More info here:

http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...08&postcount=8

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post lightsun47  
                                Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post 00nevest