Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only volume at price

Originally posted by gomifromparis View Post
    Mmm, if question is "could we have for free some cool stuff from fin-alg", I'm sorry but that's not going to happen .
    No Gomi, I don't want a complex tool like fin-alg, but only a volume at price histogram calculated with tick data, no one on this forum have built it, only some indi that use the chart bars data to made an approssimation like dValueArea indicator.

Thanks.

Lubo.

Comment

Originally posted by farshadro View Post
      I downloaded your Gomdeltav1. But I don't see it as a separate indicator. Nor do I see it as a new feature in GOMCD. Can you please give a more detail instruction on how to use this? I also don't see any place to select bar type = gomdelta.
      In chart creation window :
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qewcool View Post
        Thanks for the post Gomi

Why are some of bars on the noncumulative delta view have less than 5000 delta on your constant delta 5000 chart ? or am i missing something ?

Thanks
        I think mostly because gomCD resolution is 1 second, whereas the "normal" chart has tick resolution. So there can be slight differences.

Comment

Originally posted by rally View Post
          Ok, it's done the same today for the FTSE contract, at first I thought it might be 09-09 expiration now it's done it on 12-09. I switched from 5 minute timeframe to 1 minute and when I switched back to 5 minutes, it lost all the data
          Oh dear, now it's done it for the FDAX contract, it just lost data for most of the day as soon as I switched to 15 minutes TF from 5 minutes TF.

Could this be a Ninjatrader problem rather than GomCD?
          Last edited by rally; 09-28-2009, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Time to load GomCD

I have 6 tick Eds Renko chart on which I'm trying to track 10 days worth of
            Bid Ask delta with the GomCD . It can take 5 to 10 minutes to load . Other charts load much much quicker - less days of course or data showing on the chart . Wondering what exactly is happening ?

Comment

This is the 3rd day now that data is not being saved, it's displaying delta fine but the data is not being saved

Comment

Originally posted by FulcrumTrader View Post
                Price and Delta action has been excellent (the more rotations of price the more times I get to cycle positions and get paid)....so I don't get what you are talking about. Lately I have been exceptionally busy moving a programming project up to high priority...I have spent most evenings the past week and a half and all of last weekend with my programmer working on a project. This is all in addition to answering numerous emails and other meetings I have had with some trading groups this week. My blog videos can wait until tomorrow for now....too many other important tasks that I want to get set up asap!
                Welcome back, a sigh of relief as the 2-week hiatus of the blog admittedly caused some concern for its viability. The bulls keep defending the 1043 price level, has the main cycle switched from bear to bull (i.e. you're no longer building long-term short positions at the 1035 level...) and hence the tracking of LONG inventory at this zone?

Comment

This is the 3rd day now that data is not being saved, it's displaying delta fine but the data is not being saved
                  Try clicking the chart one time then pressing F5.
                  This will refresh the indicators and make them start.

Comment

Hi david,

I've done that, it's only not saving the data on one contract (FDAX) for some of odd reason.

Comment

Hi david,

I've done that, it's only not saving the data on one contract (FDAX) for some of odd reason.
                      check the NT Log something must show up, use record just in one chart

Comment

spikes to zero on renko charts

When ever there are gaps or very fast movement on the ES , I get these spikes to the zero line . It's not a problem on charts with less data showing ,just hit F5 , but this chart takes over 10 minutes to reload . Would like to see
                        this behavior coded out some how .
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by T2020 View Post
                          When ever there are gaps or very fast movement on the ES , I get these spikes to the zero line . It's not a problem on charts with less data showing ,just hit F5 , but this chart takes over 10 minutes to reload . Would like to see
                          this behavior coded out some how .
                          yeah, I know, it's annoying. I'll try to come up with something.
                          PS: 10 minutes is really strange. I've been able to load 1 year of GomCD in 1 minute maximum... Are you using binary ?

Comment

unfortunately recording often does not seem to work properly despite the indicator signalling "recording binary OK"
                            on hitting F5 i find nothing has been captured to the left of the current bar
                            tried "flat" instead but the results are the same

i am on win7 ... could that make so much of a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by gomifromparis View Post
                              yeah, I know, it's annoying. I'll try to come up with something.
                              PS: 10 minutes is really strange. I've been able to load 1 year of GomCD in 1 minute maximum... Are you using binary ?
                              Yes , I am using Binary . Is that the problem ? Don't know the pro's and con's
                              of the different types . thx .

Comment

Originally posted by T2020 View Post
                                Yes , I am using Binary . Is that the problem ? Don't know the pro's and con's
                                of the different types . thx .
                                no it should be the fastest.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post AaronKoRn  
                                Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
                                0 responses