Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotrader View Post
    Hi,

same problem here? How can I reset the data?

Thanks!
    The files are stored in your "My Documents" folder with a .dat extension eg:

ES 12-09.Binary.dat
    6E 12-09.Binary.dat

rename them to .old with ninja not running to see how that works for you and if you are happy then probably just delete them.

Comment

Thanks deanz,

found it!
      Before, I looked in "my documents/NinjaTrader 6.5/ folder.

Comment

Thanks Gomi

Just wanted to say thanks Gomi. GomCD is awesome and I use it all the time.

Comment

Can someone help me understand how to create an average of buy/sell volume?

Comment

1. What are the black bars (candles) that are printing on the GomCD and how do I get them to print the same as the up (green) or down (red) colors that I have on my preferences?

Comment

thanks again for all your work gomi...

don't know if this has been asked... I am recording the ES 24/7, and had some plots in the GomCD indicator at the zero line instead of at the cumulative delta line. I am recording in short format and would like to correct these "bad ticks" but can't make sense of the file.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

cheers,

gpzany.

Comment

GomCD session based problem on tick interval charts, NT7

Last week GomCD and indicators dependent on it were working beautifully on charts with time and tick based intervals. (NinjaTrader 7, Beta 4)

Beginning last night (Sunday November 22), GomCD would display and record on a chart that has minute intervals. However it would not produce any output at all on charts having tick, or seconds based intervals. For example, it would work on a one minute chart, but not on a sixty second chart.

I was running a minute based chart for recording. The .dat file was being updated correctly, (which I do understand is not affected by type of interval on the recording chart). Historical and CD data were displaying correctly in the GomCD, but as noted above, only on minute based charts.

This problem happened ONLY in NT7. Everything worked normally in NT6.5, including display of historical data recorded today from NT7. Recalling a previous post about problems that only happen on Monday, I suspected a session based problem

Changing the start time of the Monday session from 6:00PM Sunday to 12:01AM Monday caused everything to start working again. This will do for now, (I don't trade on Sunday night) but is not optimum. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Comment

yeah it's an NT7 bug

Comment

Gomi, thanks for all your great work on this indicator (GomCD).

Why is it i get black candles in between the red and green cumulative delta using GomCD 4.1 and Ninja 6.5?

Thanks,
                    Vinnie

Comment

Are you using latest version ? There are some plotting corrections in them.
                      If you want to edit the file it's maybe simpler to convert it to flat first using the converter in Recorder thread. Remember data/times will be in UTC time zone.

Originally posted by gpzany View Post
                      thanks again for all your work gomi...

don't know if this has been asked... I am recording the ES 24/7, and had some plots in the GomCD indicator at the zero line instead of at the cumulative delta line. I am recording in short format and would like to correct these "bad ticks" but can't make sense of the file.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

cheers,

gpzany.

Comment

Gomi,

Re posts #606 and #604. Its a Monday again and the recoding problem continues. I am using a custom session with settings as shown in the image below. An image of the problem is also attached. As you can see the recoder stops at the Monday end time Session Break and doesnt continue on with the new Session.

If I change the first session to start on Sunday the missing data is plotted, however the Monday (day) data is then not shown. It seems that the problem is having 2 start days the same even though the times are different. Is this something you can fix?

I using NT7b4 and GOMCD5.5.

Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

new version 5.6
                          . corrects your double monday session problem
                          . added a "Disable Time Filter" to disable any time filtering on the tick generator
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yep - that did it!!

Thankyou for the ultra speedy fix Gomi...

Comment

Thanks gomi,

still using an older version as it was working well... will try your suggestions.

Cheers.

Edit: Latest edition did the trick! fantastic work gomi!
                              Originally posted by gomifromparis View Post
                              Are you using latest version ? There are some plotting corrections in them.
                              If you want to edit the file it's maybe simpler to convert it to flat first using the converter in Recorder thread. Remember data/times will be in UTC time zone.
                              Last edited by gpzany; 11-24-2009, 02:34 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by Ricam View Post
                                Beginning last night (Sunday November 22), GomCD would display and record on a chart that has minute intervals. However it would not produce any output at all on charts having tick, or seconds based intervals. For example, it would work on a one minute chart, but not on a sixty second chart.
                                You can correct the problem with 5.6 version by setting "Disable Tick Filter" to true.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post bltdavid  
                                Started by port119, Today, 02:43 PM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes