Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninjatrader Demo versión shows wrong Bid and Ask in real time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello dj22522,

Thank you for your time on our call today.

Today during our call we corrected your Demo, ensured bars were printing properly in both your platform and web trading platform, and confirmed that Tick based charts no longer change when reloading.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader_Dennis

Thx for all your help on both support calls.
      The issues were specific to my Demo and not in of itself with 8.1.1.3.
      Apologies to the OP ronyggg83 for any intrusion to this thread.

Again my thx
      Last edited by dj22522; 03-31-2023, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Hello, good afternoon​ , I am writing again in this post, since the ninjatrader platform is presenting exactly the same problem initially described here, an answer is necessary, since NO ORDERFLOW INDICATOR is working correctly in the DEMO Version of Ninjatrader 8.

I have carried out the same tests described at the beginning of this post and the results are that:

Version 8.0.28.0 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted.
        Version 8.1.1.3 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted (even though I had already tested it and it had been resolved).
        Version 8.1.1.5 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted.
        Version 8.1.1.6 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted.

These are the ones I've tried, it's important to note that this problem had been resolved in version 8.1.1.3, and I'm testing that version and now it's working badly, which means that the problem is not a problem with the installation file, the problem occurs when connecting the platform in its DEMO version.

Please correct this ASAP, ALL Traders who are trading third party indicators on the NINJATRADER DEMO platform are getting erroneous real time Bid-Ask data.​​

I look forward to a prompt response from you.

This is a serious and very serious problem, this platform is not reliable.​

Comment

Hello, unfortunately, I am encountering the same problem. The demo versions are giving different values in the bid x ask, and consequently in the deltas, than the lifetime versions. The truth is that I find this unacceptable as it is not a new problem and it has been reported several times before.
          Please pay attention to solve this serious problem.
          Thank you in advance​​

Comment

Hello everybody! I'm having the same problem and found out through this topic that the problem had already been solved, but now it's back.
            I hope that this inconvenience will be quickly resolved and that this time it will be permanently.
            Thank you very much for your attention.

Comment

Hello,
              Thank you for posting.

Most likely you are on delayed data. You can confirm this by checking the log files for delayed data errors or logging into the web platform to see if you have delayed data.

With further questions, please email us right from the NinjaTrader platform, by going to Control Center> Help> Email Support so we can receive your log and trace files as well. Please explain in your email what issue you are experiencing exactly, you can also attach a screenshot.

Thank you!

Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi @NinjaTrader_Oxana​, I don't have lagged data, I'm using Rithmic accounts, trading them on both platforms (Demo and LifeTime) getting the same problem, even using Funding companies license.

The Rithmic connection has no problems, I have tried it with different providers, the same data connection in LifeTime works fine and in the ninjatrader Demo it works incorrectly.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DEMO DATA, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE NINJATRADER PLATFORM IN ITS DEMO VERSION.

I'm going to thank you for not delaying the matter, I know perfectly well how to identify the problem and I have already ruled out the possible failures, the Ninjatrader failure, carry out the tests as soon as possible so that you report the problem to the department in charge, it's not just me What is happening to me, this is happening to all of us who use third-party indicators on the Ninjatrader 8 platform in its DEMO version.

IMPORTANT: Do not send me more messages requesting a log, or to perform tests, the logs do not show anything, please read the entire thread and report the problem, it is happening again, I am not sure if what is happening is intentional or fortuitous and it's really serious.​​

Comment

buenos dias seńores y seńoras de ninjatrader , me uno a la voz de reclamacion de todos los demas comerciantes , ya que es cierto y muy notorio la disparidad de datos en la cuenta DEMO . al parecer se soluciono por un corto periodo de tiempo pero el problema regreso... , los animo a que corrijan su falla lo antes posible para que no se comprometa el buen nombre de su plataforma y esto sea solo un problema tecnico y no repercurta en la desconfianza general de todos los comerciantes . muchas gracias por su atencion .

Comment

Originally posted by ronyggg83 View Post
                    Hi @NinjaTrader_Oxana​, I don't have lagged data, I'm using Rithmic accounts, trading them on both platforms (Demo and LifeTime) getting the same problem, even using Funding companies license.

The Rithmic connection has no problems, I have tried it with different providers, the same data connection in LifeTime works fine and in the ninjatrader Demo it works incorrectly.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DEMO DATA, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE NINJATRADER PLATFORM IN ITS DEMO VERSION.

I'm going to thank you for not delaying the matter, I know perfectly well how to identify the problem and I have already ruled out the possible failures, the Ninjatrader failure, carry out the tests as soon as possible so that you report the problem to the department in charge, it's not just me What is happening to me, this is happening to all of us who use third-party indicators on the Ninjatrader 8 platform in its DEMO version.

IMPORTANT: Do not send me more messages requesting a log, or to perform tests, the logs do not show anything, please read the entire thread and report the problem, it is happening again, I am not sure if what is happening is intentional or fortuitous and it's really serious.​​
                    Can you write into our support team with the login information on the demo data feed this is occurring with? I am unable to reproduce this on a demo I requested today, so we'd like to verify if there is an issue isolated to a certain username(s) or perhaps other factors if we are able to reproduce using the credentials this is occurring on.
                    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanS View Post

Can you write into our support team with the login information on the demo data feed this is occurring with? I am unable to reproduce this on a demo I requested today, so we'd like to verify if there is an issue isolated to a certain username(s) or perhaps other factors if we are able to reproduce using the credentials this is occurring on.
                      Hi @NinjaTrader_RyanS​ Please read everything I write carefully, it will save time, THE PROBLEM DOES NOT OCCUR WITH A DEMO DATA CONNECTION, THE PROBLEM OCCURS WITH ANY CQG, RITHMIC, ETC DATA CONNECTION... ON THE PLATFORM IN ITS DEMO VERSION, THAT IS, "NINJATRADER 8 DEMO", THIS PROBLEM DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE LIFETIME VERSION.

I am not going to send my credentials because it is not necessary, you can perform the tests with any data connection in the DEMO version of NINJATRADER 8.

Perform the following steps:

1- Open the Ninjatrader 8 platform in its DEMO version (NOT LIFETIME).
                      2- Connect the data with any data connection "CQG Demo, Rithmic, etc.".
                      3- Open a chart of any instrument where you have Bid/Ask data.
                      4- Add any third-party footprint indicators.
                      5- Compare the data that is loaded in real time of the Bid/Ask of this footprint with the real time data of the footprint of "Ninjatrader 8 LifeTime Version"

You will be able to see that in real time they are different and that when you reload the historical data in the chart of the DEMO version of Ninjatrader 8, they adjust and remain the same as those of the "Ninjatrader 8 LifeTime" version.

Please, do not waste more time, do the tests and request the correction to the department in charge, this is a VERY SERIOUS problem.

Thank you!​

Comment

Hello, I am a trading teacher and I have been working with your platform for several years. I have several students who are reporting the same problem. I myself reported it a while ago (you can see my previous posts). It seemed that it had been solved but it is not. Please. THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR THE REPUTATION OF YOUR PLATFORM. There are thousands of users operating right now with incorrect data!

Comment

ronyggg83 david_fontanet We still cannot replicate this behavior on our end, nor have we received numerous reports from users regarding incorrect live data so this doesn't seem to be a widespread issue at the moment. To investigate please implore your affected users to write into our support team so we can analyze their diagnostic files, and if possible should there be images or videos of this issue occurring this may help out team diagnose a cause as well.

Until we can isolate instances of this occurring and begin gathering information and variables that may be affecting this we cannot troubleshoot further as we can't yet replicate the issue on our end using multiple users as testers
                          Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ronyggg83 david_fontanet We still cannot replicate this behavior on our end, nor have we received numerous reports from users regarding incorrect live data so this doesn't seem to be a widespread issue at the moment. To investigate please implore your affected users to write into our support team so we can analyze their diagnostic files, and if possible should there be images or videos of this issue occurring this may help out team diagnose a cause as well.

Until we can isolate instances of this occurring and begin gathering information and variables that may be affecting this we cannot troubleshoot further as we can't yet replicate the issue on our end using multiple users as testers
                            NinjaTrader_RyanS, with a single report it should be enough for them to address it, from your response I see that this type of error may be intentional, which has also become recurring, I have written to support and also in this way, the truth is that it is a rather complicated error to identify, not everyone has the DEMO version and the Ninjatrader 8 LifeTime to compare it, I am an Indicator developer and I have a community that is aware of this type of detail, that is why we are aware of this type of failures

Comment

ronyggg83 Make a video. I did last time and it help them.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	142
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	1255257

Hi @NinjaTrader_RyanS​ I hope this is the solution to this issue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post futtrader  
                                Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post bltdavid