Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader 8.0.23, .Net Framework 4.8 and C# Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobin
    replied
    Originally posted by IsaacBillion View Post

Thanks NinjaTrader_ChelseaB, we already know that this templated answer means ....NO
    Upgrading to a new C# version means lots of regression testing.
    It is understandable that Ninja will not update it immediately.​
    But I'm sure they will.
    C#5 is just too obsolete to use it forever.​​

Leave a comment:

• IsaacBillion
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post

Bobin,

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
    Thanks NinjaTrader_ChelseaB, we already know that this templated answer means ....NO

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    IHello rauan,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

I've added your vote for SFT-3124.

Thank you for your voice.

Bobin,

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Leave a comment:

• Bobin
    replied
    I think this is currently one of the most wanted features for NinjaScript.
    It would be awesome if we could get at least some information wether Ninja is already working on it or has any plans in the future?

Leave a comment:

• Irauan
    replied
    You can also add my vote

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello Skechers,

Thank you for your voice.

I've submitted your vote for SFT-3124.

Leave a comment:

• Skechers
    replied
    Please add my vote for this. Performance improvement is a significant benefit.

Leave a comment:

• Bobin
    replied
    Originally posted by IsaacBillion View Post
    +1 add my vote also.
    It's now C# 11 !!!!
    Does all the tons of votes here matter?
    Also I'll like to add feature request to turn NT use .net core (or now .net6/7) which can be installed and run
    on EVERY platform like apple and linux , thus can reduce cost to use in on cheap vps/cloud without Windows Servers....
    Thanks.
    Isaac.
    Yes, Mac and Linux would be awesome! But I guess it's not just about .net6. There would be many dependencies which wouldn't work on other operating systems.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_BrandonH
    replied
    Hello Lumbeezel,

Thanks for your post.

At this time we do not have any updates regarding this feature request.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black and white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
    • Demand which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
    • Feasibility
    • Developer bandwidth
    • Current projects in the queue
    • Economics
    You'll find a note regarding the feature request in the release notes when a feature is implemented.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Leave a comment:

• Lumbeezl
    replied
    Are there any updates for this ticket?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_BrandonH
    replied
    Hello IsaacBillion,

Thanks for your post.

Your vote has been added.

Leave a comment:

• IsaacBillion
    replied
    +1 add my vote also.
    It's now C# 11 !!!!
    Does all the tons of votes here matter?
    Also I'll like to add feature request to turn NT use .net core (or now .net6/7) which can be installed and run
    on EVERY platform like apple and linux , thus can reduce cost to use in on cheap vps/cloud without Windows Servers....
    Thanks.
    Isaac.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_BrandonH
    replied
    Hello Borgen,

Thanks for your note.

At this time we do not have a sticky thread on the forums that shows other requested features. We are currently tracking interest for this in an internal ticket and I have added your vote to this as well.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-5415. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Leave a comment:

• Borgen
    replied
    +1 please.
    Also is there a sticky thread to read about other requested features to vote for? If there isn't one it seems like a good idea to create one.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_BrandonH
    replied
    Hello gvandenbosch,

Thanks for your note.

Please let us know if we may assist further.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
7 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post gbourque