Clear All

OrderFlowBot

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.png
Views:	568
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1286353
    Overview:
    OrderFlotBot, designed for semi-automated trading. Leveraging the power of NinjaTrader's volumetric data, OrderFlowBot offers a blend of automated entries with the flexibility of manual control utilizing NinjaTrader's ATM strategies.

Key Features:

Semi-automation Trading: Uses strategy-based automation entries.

Manual Stop and Target Control: Retain discretionary trading for stops and targets using NinjaTrader's ATM (Advanced Trade Management) strategies.

Customizable Control Panel: Select your trading bias - long, short, or adapt to market trends and ranges. Close positions swiftly with just a click without the software disabling the OrderFlowBot strategy.

Create your own strategies and indicators to enhance your trading or continue to use the included strategies and indicators.

Included Trading Strategies:
    Stacked Imbalances
    Delta Divergences
    Volume Sequencing

Included Indicators:
    Ratios
    Last Ratios Price

The source code can be found at attached link.
    OrderFlowBot using NinjaTrader's volumetric data for semi-auto trading. Includes several strategies and indicators. Additional strategies and indicators can be added. - GitHub - WaleeTheRobot/o...
    Last edited by WaleeTheRobot; 01-13-2024, 10:07 PM.

I cleaned it up and added some more strategies for an initial release in case anyone was interested in an update.

Comment

Hi!
      It seems there is a hard work here... Thanks.
      I do not know how to install all the pack in NT8, but I am very interested in yor strategy. So I have suscribed to this post to be notified if there is new info.
      Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Rosario View Post
        Hi!
        It seems there is a hard work here... Thanks.
        I do not know how to install all the pack in NT8, but I am very interested in yor strategy. So I have suscribed to this post to be notified if there is new info.
        Thanks a lot
        You can just copy over the OrderFlowBot into your local NinjaTrader's AddOns and press F5 while the code editor is open in NinjaTrader to compile it. This does need the lifetime license.

Comment

Name:	24_01_15_113830.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	1286480
          I have copied OrderFlowBot folders into NT8 addons and compiled. There are a lot of errors. What am I doing wrong?

Name:	24_01_15_114354.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	206.4 KB
ID:	1286481

Comment

Originally posted by Rosario View Post
            Click image for larger version  Name:	24_01_15_113830.jpg Views:	42 Size:	37.8 KB ID:	1286480
            I have copied OrderFlowBot folders into NT8 addons and compiled. There are a lot of errors. What am I doing wrong?

Click image for larger version  Name:	24_01_15_114354.jpg Views:	47 Size:	206.4 KB ID:	1286481
            I found the issue. It looks like that syntax is not supported by C#5, which is what NinjaTrader uses. Visual Studio now defaults to a specific version of C# based on the .Net version, which is why it didn't highlight the issue for me during development. I pushed some changes up. Hopefully, this resolves it for you.

Edit: I realized the latest version of NinjaTrader now supports C# 8, which I may be using features or syntax that is supported by that version.
            Last edited by WaleeTheRobot; 01-19-2024, 09:29 PM.

Comment

WaleeTheRobot
              Looks interesting - why not post it as a file that can just be imported through the Ecosystem?

I read your ReadMe in GitHub and just got lost - you're assuming we are all advanced coders lol!
              Last edited by Mindset; 01-25-2024, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindset View Post
                WaleeTheRobot
                Looks interesting - why not post it as a file that can just be imported through the Ecosystem?

I read your ReadMe in GitHub and just got lost - you're assuming we are all advanced coders lol!
                Creating the import is a good point. My initial intention was so developers can be able to semi-automate their strategies by adding it to OrderFlowBot. The strategies and indicators that are included are intended to be examples that they can use to add their strategies and indicators to OrderFlowBot.

Comment

WaleeTheRobot This is so awesome.

I was googling a volumetric chart modification and came across your Github. Thank you so much!

When you have time, can you possibly consider adding an option to highlight stacked imbalance as horizontal background? I think there was a request for this feature somewhere on this forum, but it has been pending forever.

Comment

Hello,
                    I want to thank you for this code and your effort.
                    I wanted to know if you have an email or discord where we can contact you for questions ?
                    Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by cstone1004 View Post
                      WaleeTheRobot This is so awesome.

I was googling a volumetric chart modification and came across your Github. Thank you so much!

When you have time, can you possibly consider adding an option to highlight stacked imbalance as horizontal background? I think there was a request for this feature somewhere on this forum, but it has been pending forever.
                      I've considered looking at it, but have been busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatraki View Post
                        Hello,
                        I want to thank you for this code and your effort.
                        I wanted to know if you have an email or discord where we can contact you for questions ?
                        Thanks again!
                        I'll message you the info.

Comment

Thank you WaleeTheRobot
                          Appreciate your great work.

I also would like to connect with you via discord or other social platform you are in.

Comment

Can anyone who has compiled this put it into a non-compiled
                            zip? I'm trying to sort through the file structure.
                            Last edited by Conceptzx; 02-20-2024, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Conceptzx View Post
                              Can anyone who has compiled this put it into a non-compiled
                              zip? I'm trying to sort through the file structure.
                              You can just clone the repository or if you want the zip then you can just click the green <> Code button and then Download ZIP on Github.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bidder
                              by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes