Clear All

When I do that, I get errors like Rosario did in a previous reply

Comment

Originally posted by Conceptzx View Post
      When I do that, I get errors like Rosario did in a previous reply
      What errors are you getting?

Comment

Hi Walee,
        Looks promising. Managed to add to the AddOn folder and compiled successfully. But I cannot find the indicator or how to add the AddOns.
        Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by kashter View Post
          Hi Walee,
          Looks promising. Managed to add to the AddOn folder and compiled successfully. But I cannot find the indicator or how to add the AddOns.
          Thanks for sharing.
          If you were able to compile it then you should be able to see the indicators in the properties section where you select the OrderFlowBot strategy to add to an account. The indicators are programmatically added when you enable the strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by WaleeTheRobot View Post

If you were able to compile it then you should be able to see the indicators in the properties section where you select the OrderFlowBot strategy to add to an account. The indicators are programmatically added when you enable the strategy.
            Nothing in strategies, and now not sure if the addon actually successfully loaded to NT. Is there another way to check if the addon has been successfully added?

Comment

Originally posted by kashter View Post

Nothing in strategies, and now not sure if the addon actually successfully loaded to NT. Is there another way to check if the addon has been successfully added?
              If you successfully compiled the source code then it should be in the strategies list. Otherwise, you can just look at the zip in the release section with "import" in it. That will import like a normal addon.

Comment

This is a unique system, brilliant. I successfully downloaded it and am currently playing around with all the inputs. I have 2 questions: 1) What chart parameters relating to volumetric do you find are best for deploying this strategy? I usually enjoy running a 4-range volumetric bar chart. 2) Is this system mainly built for equity futures? I primarily trade bond futures (which is why I like the 4-range bar chart due to the nature of the movements), and I've been running the strategy but haven't had any orders sent by the strategy yet to be filled long or short. I set a 1/1 ATM quantity for it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by chasep7328 View Post
                  This is a unique system, brilliant. I successfully downloaded it and am currently playing around with all the inputs. I have 2 questions: 1) What chart parameters relating to volumetric do you find are best for deploying this strategy? I usually enjoy running a 4-range volumetric bar chart. 2) Is this system mainly built for equity futures? I primarily trade bond futures (which is why I like the 4-range bar chart due to the nature of the movements), and I've been running the strategy but haven't had any orders sent by the strategy yet to be filled long or short. I set a 1/1 ATM quantity for it as well.
                  I usually trade ES. You might have to play around with the parameters so it'll fit your range. Since you are using a 4 range, then the probability of seeing the stacked imbalances will low for each bar. You can try playing around a larger range or enable the back test to see if its putting in any orders.

Comment

Good work!
                    I wanted to know if you have an email or discord where we can contact you for questions ?
                    Thanks again!​

Comment

I wanted to start testing some things and one of them involved simply changing the buy orders to sell orders, and vice versa for the default sells. I understand that involves going into the code and changing it so I tried that. On the get hub, from my understanding, you would have to copy the OrderFlowBot.cs file over to the addons folder in NT8 to develop it further so I tried that and ran into the errors shown in the images below. What files from the git could I be missing so that NT8 can properly work with the language used in the strategy?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chasep7328 View Post
                        I wanted to start testing some things and one of them involved simply changing the buy orders to sell orders, and vice versa for the default sells. I understand that involves going into the code and changing it so I tried that. On the get hub, from my understanding, you would have to copy the OrderFlowBot.cs file over to the addons folder in NT8 to develop it further so I tried that and ran into the errors shown in the images below. What files from the git could I be missing so that NT8 can properly work with the language used in the strategy?
                        It looks like you are missing the entire OrderFlowBot folder under AddOns. The readme file has a short explanation on adding a custom strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by WaleeTheRobot View Post
                          It looks like you are missing the entire OrderFlowBot folder under AddOns. The readme file has a short explanation on adding a custom strategy.
                          Hey great stuff! Just to confirm, is this a fully automated and working strategy that I can install? And if so, do i need to download every strategy and indicator from those files? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Malletto View Post

Hey great stuff! Just to confirm, is this a fully automated and working strategy that I can install? And if so, do i need to download every strategy and indicator from those files? Thanks!
                            It's not fully automated, but can be. It wasn't intended to be fully automated. The strategies are simple examples to enter positions based on them and developers can add their own strategies to semi-automated them. Note that, just because a valid strategy occurred doesn't necessarily mean that it'll continue. A strategy can easily become invalid shortly after becoming valid.

Comment

What do you mean by that?

Comment

Is there a strategy that won’t ever be invalidated?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Klaus Hengher, Yesterday, 03:13 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Klaus Hengher  
                                Started by Sebastian - TwinPeaks, Yesterday, 01:31 PM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Sebastian - TwinPeaks  
                                Started by wbennettjr, 07-15-2017, 05:07 PM
                                16 responses
                                1 like
                                Last Post eladlevi  
                                Started by Human#102, Yesterday, 09:54 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Human#102  
                                Started by Patlpp, 08-16-2021, 03:10 PM