Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

1 Click buy-stop/sell-stop with parameters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Click buy-stop/sell-stop with parameters

I wasn't sure if this has been developed yet or if someone could develop this ordering script. Essentially it would place a buy stop and a sell stop based on the current candle based on a few user-defined criteria. The user-defined criteria would be as follows:
    - Buy-stop/sell-stop offset based on the current high and low of the current candle buy .25 increments
    ex. a current 5-minute candle has a high of 10500.00 and a low of 10200.00. I want the trade offset to be 1.25 so the buy-stop would be set at 10501.25 and the sell-stop would be 10198.75
    - user defined take profit and stop loss in points plus the option to have a stop loss or take profit enabled or disabled
    - option to choose if you want a buy-stop only, sell-stop only or both
    - option to close opposite trade when the initial buy-stop /sell-stop is activated.

Hello wlnuncw,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the NinjaTrader forum community!

I am not aware of a strategy that has been developed specifically as described, however this thread will remain open in case any other members of the forum would like to chime in with anything they might be aware of.

With that said, you could also look into developing something like this yourself if you have programming experience. If this option interests you, I suggest starting here for more information about learning NinjaScript:

Otherwise, you can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with developing your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team to follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one-on-one educational services.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post emuns
    by emuns

Started by giulyko00, 04-24-2024, 12:03 PM
    6 responses