Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ChatGPT integration into Ninjascript Code Editor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do It Yourself : How to Add Trailing Stops to any Strategy
    Download Wiz Trail 4 here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7ec5v7iyco83qr/N8_WizTrail_4.zip?dl=1You can also download the example strategies here : https://www....

Eveything a user needs to know about trading with NinjaTrader + Todo lo que un usuario necesita saber sobre NinjaTrader | 2284 members
    Last edited by PaulMohn; 12-25-2023, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Your suggestion of integrating a ChatGPT-like mentor into the Ninjascript Code Editor is intriguing! AI has shown its potential in various fields, and it can certainly assist non-coders and even experienced developers in problem-solving.
      Such an AI assistant for business, like the one you mentioned, can be a game-changer. These tools can provide valuable insights, advice, and solutions, making complex tasks more manageable for everyone. Embracing AI in your development journey could indeed broaden your audience and enhance your business's growth. It's an exciting prospect for the Ninjatrader community!​
      Last edited by Essencent; 02-08-2024, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by catinabag View Post
        I'm not a pro coder, and I only learned C# out of necessity due to Ninjatrader.

I have actually gained some new, recent knowledge about C# from ChatGPT, and it's been very forthcoming in providing sample code that works. Especially if it involves something off the beaten NT path and yet simple for many but perhaps not to me (a non-coder), ChatGPT is a wonderful tool.

ChatGPT is not an expert at Ninjascript, however, though it is familiar with it. So, it gets me most of the way there but not all the way.

You might consider integrating a customized ChatGPT-like mentor into your editor that would provide good quality advice on solving common problems. This could be particularly useful for de-mystifying strategy development.
        Maybe I need something like python tutor for this?
        It's pretty clear the NT platform was designed to accomplish some fairly sophisticated things, and some AI assistant might broaden your audience and help your business grow.
        Hey there! I've dabbled a bit with ChatGPT for coding in general. While I haven't specifically used it for Ninjascript, I found it incredibly useful for getting the gist of complex code. Maybe consider breaking down your problems into smaller, more generic C# questions. ChatGPT might not be a Ninjascript guru, but it's pretty savvy with C# logic and structures. Have you tried approaching your project that way?

Comment

Originally posted by Essencent View Post
          Your suggestion of integrating a ChatGPT-like mentor into the Ninjascript Code Editor is intriguing! AI has shown its potential in various fields, and it can certainly assist non-coders and even experienced developers in problem-solving.
          Such an AI assistant for business, like the one you mentioned, can be a game-changer. These tools can provide valuable insights, advice, and solutions, making complex tasks more manageable for everyone. Embracing AI in your development journey could indeed broaden your audience and enhance your business's growth. It's an exciting prospect for the Ninjatrader community!​
          Thanks chatgpt, your insight was very helpful

Comment

This a tool for you guys take a look at: Quantwise Trading new NinjaTrader AI Coder (youtube.com)​ AI code generator for NT : Quantwise Research - NinjaTrader AI Code generator - v.0.3 (quantwisetrading.com)​​​
            mcosta72
            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Quant-Wise

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Bidder
            by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM