real data for $4/month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real data for $4/month

Hello. I registered on the NinjaTrader website after 03/05/2023. Got real data for 14 days for nt8. Question: if I pay 4$ / month for quotes, then I can connect these paid quotes for the nt - 7.0.1000.43 platform - ? it is important for me to work in version 7 of the platform

P.S.: I can't open a real account with NT broker, I'm from Ukraine

Hello,

If you do not have a license key, you will need to use NinjaTrader 8.1 to access your account. NinjaTrader 7 only has the ability to connect using a license key, which were discontinued on 3/5/23.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan S. where should I get the license key - ? it is necessary to register an account with the broker Ninja Trader - ? if so, then I have a problem, I am from Ukraine ... how should I act in such a case - ?

Comment

License keys are unfortunately no longer sold, so any new users would need to utilize NinjaTrader 8.1. You can connect other data feeds or brokers to NinjaTrader, however the feasibility of opening an account with these brokerages would depend on their specific policies. I would recommend reaching out to each prospective broker for more information. Below is a list of our supported brokers

Interactive Brokers
        FXCM
        Forex.com
        TD Ameritrade

To connect to a broker you will need to sign up for an account plan, to which I've linked to more information below:

Comment

Please also see here: https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/...sktop-platform

This is, frankly, a dreadful policy decision. It means that new customers can only use NT 8.1.x.x from 5 March 2023. When NinjaTrader_Ray committed to maintaining NT 8.0.x.x "for years", how can that reconcile in any meaningful way with denying access to it to new customers. Furthermore, Vendors (of which I am one) may not want (or worse, may not be able) to support NT 8.1.x.x for some time, possibly a significant time. Are they to be denied new customers because of this appalling decision?

Even worse, perhaps, is that it seems NT 8.0.x.x is to be "frozen out into the wilderness" by another appalling decision to immediately stop all maintenance on NT 8.0.x.x!

Thanks.
          Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
          jeronymite
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

NinjaTrader_RyanS ​, I have one last question: if I can register a real account with the Ninja Trader broker (after the date of March 10, 2023) and I will buy real data for 4$ / month - then I will be able to connect my new login and password to the Ninja Trader 7 platform - ?

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately not, NinjaTrader 7 is only accessible to users prior to 3/5/23. While NinjaTrader 7 is still available, no new development is being made to the NinjaTrader 7 platform, so we recommend users use the newer platform if at all possible.

Comment

NinjaTrader_RyanS ... no additional comment on your "announcement" that NinjaTrader is immediately stopping all maintenance on NT 8.0.x.x?!

Thanks.​
                Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
                jeronymite
                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

Originally posted by jeronymite View Post
                  Please also see here: https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/...sktop-platform

This is, frankly, a dreadful policy decision. It means that new customers can only use NT 8.1.x.x from 5 March 2023. When NinjaTrader_Ray committed to maintaining NT 8.0.x.x "for years", how can that reconcile in any meaningful way with denying access to it to new customers. Furthermore, Vendors (of which I am one) may not want (or worse, may not be able) to support NT 8.1.x.x for some time, possibly a significant time. Are they to be denied new customers because of this appalling decision?

Even worse, perhaps, is that it seems NT 8.0.x.x is to be "frozen out into the wilderness" by another appalling decision to immediately stop all maintenance on NT 8.0.x.x!

Thanks.
                  +1 interested in response from NinjaTrader Ray on this

Comment

how do i get data for only 4usd/month ? where is the offer ?

Comment

bump for the offer of ''4$ / month for quotes'', where is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by jeronymite View Post
                        NinjaTrader_RyanS ... no additional comment on your "announcement" that NinjaTrader is immediately stopping all maintenance on NT 8.0.x.x?!

Thanks.​
                        As mentioned NinjaTrader 8.0 will be maintained for the foreseeable futures, however it will not be available to new users as we want new users using the latest version of NinjaTrader to avoid any sort of unnecessary migration down the line.

Comment

NinjaTrader_RyanS ​Hello, please give a link where I can see which futures markets are included in the price of $4 / mon (I think it's called 1 level CME)

Comment

Taras, alanlopen

The data feed is listed here, it's $4 per exchange...but this is only available to NT Brokerage customers, so if you cannot have an NT Brokerage account, I don't believe you would be able to get this data feed. And as RyanS said, even if you manage to get an NT Brokerage account, you can't associate a new account with NT7:

Review potential fees related to your brokerage account that may be charged based on your market data selections, trade management and more.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanS View Post
                              License keys are unfortunately no longer sold, so any new users would need to utilize NinjaTrader 8.1.
                              Bummer, right?

Well, maybe not.

NinjaTrader won't tell you this ...

Seriously, new users should check into Rithmic-based prop firms
                              who provide a free preset NT license key that can be used with
                              NinjaTrader 7, or NinjaTrader 8.0 or 8.1.

[Careful, though, Apex has their own custom Rithmic server, so
                              Apex has decreed their server no longer supports connections
                              from NT7 -- but I think Leeloo and Bulenox still support 7 just
                              fine.]

Many of these prop firms will periodically have a sale, sometimes
                              they have a flash sale, with very little notice. Apex has a great sale
                              going on right now, Leeloo has sent email implying a sale will start
                              tomorrow. I've seen TopStep sales emails, too.

You're looking for prop firms sales where the ongoing subscription
                              fee is 80% to 90% off the regular price. I've seen these sales put
                              the monthly fee well under $20/month -- I seen sales at Leeloo that
                              make their new 'LE' accounts extremely cheap, even $10 to $14
                              per month.

Get on their email list, check Youtube and social media. Because
                              info about their sales is not necessarily well advertised on their
                              home web page.

The point is not to actually hit the profit target and pass the eval,
                              just make a small trade every few months -- what you're doing is
                              using the super cheap eval subscription as your data feed -- and
                              then, in addition, the free NT license key may give you some great
                              flexibility when choosing between 7 or 8.0/8.1.

Do some research on sales at these Rithmic-based prop firms,
                              and you will be rewarded.

Good luck!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                              Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
                              2 responses