Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello zachj,

Unfortunately, there is no update at this time

Our development contacted TDA/Schwab and they have let us know they are currently working on a new API that they will share with us once it is available, which will allow our development team to build and test a new connection adapter.

Unfortunately, we do not currently have a workaround or expected timeline for this solution.​
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It seems probable, for the purposes of planning, to think that the Schwab API will be months in coming, not days.
      Bruce DeVault
      QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Originally posted by QuantKey_Bruce View Post
        It seems probable, for the purposes of planning, to think that the Schwab API will be months in coming, not days.
        ... and that's just the Schwab API being completed and provided to NinjaTrader (and others). The there's the work required by NinjaTrader to create, very thoroughly test, and release a new adapter.

Months? At the very least! Based on past performance, if it's released before July 2024, that will be miraculous, frankly. Still, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results!

Thanks.
        Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
        jeronymite
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

Originally posted by jeronymite View Post
          ... and that's just the Schwab API being completed and provided to NinjaTrader (and others). The there's the work required by NinjaTrader to create, very thoroughly test, and release a new adapter.

Months? At the very least! Based on past performance, if it's released before July 2024, that will be miraculous, frankly. Still, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results!
          Yep, I was just thinking the same thing.

Especially after Chelsea said 'new API' ...

About 6 months is my estimation as well.

We'll see.

Comment

It might be worthwhile to update the instructions on this page: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US

Maybe put a warning in the TDA connection... or a link to the instructions.

You know, so that people don't pull their hair out trying to make it work.

This kinda stuff really stinks, folks. At least TELL US when stuff is broken.

I'm still watching with bated breath to see if anyone ever fixes the desktop app's login window so that the password field is in focus by default. I don't have the heart to submit a request to get it fixed. If your testing/QA department doesn't scream "this is stupid!" every time they open the app, I don't know how I could possibly help. Maybe sarcasm will work?

Comment

Any update on this or ETA on when can this will be available?

Comment

any update? please guys

Comment

Good morning, it seems that the people at MedVedTrader, already have the Schwab api. This is good, because it means that it will work at some point with NinjaTrader, I hope Ninja is working on the API too !

MedvedTrader is a multibroker trading platform that integrates with TDAmeritrade API just like Ninja, not as beautiful and cool as Ninja, but it will be an alternative (I hope not).

Let's see if this motivates Ninja to continue to insist with TDAmeritrade/Schwab . I bought the lifetime multibroker license for this reason among others.

THANKS !!!

I am a long time Quotetracker now MedVed user... Other than what Schwab has asked me to do, what will I need to do with Medved so after may 10th transition I can carry on like nothing happened? TIA

​​

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
                    Hello woodyfox,

Our development is aware some users are being ported to the Charles Swab API and are currently working on a connection adapter.

We appreciate your patience.
                    Hi, Checking to see if the connection adapter is close to finish yet. Thanks.

Comment

Hello Community,

Unfortunately, at this time there is no update from NinjaTrader.

Schwab has now completed the API documentation and our developers are evaluating the new API requirements.
                      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by poplagelu, Today, 05:00 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post poplagelu  
                      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                      5 responses
                      0 likes