ES Data stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tyler,
    • Thanks for the proposal but I never accept any remote support on my computer. I always want full control for safety reasons.
    • For me there is no problem as the freezing screen never happens in realtime. And ONLY when trading was halted.
    • I just wanted to inform Ninjatrader about the problem. They can try to fix it or not.

I probably found the cause myself. The only thing I changed to my system the last few years is the following:
    I have 2 data series in each timeframe. I need that because I want Heikin Ashi with an overlay of the OHLC chart . So I have in the top screen two indicators on top of each other. When scrolling backwards fast, NT8 probably gets a bit confused about that and need more time to do what needs to be done, like loading 2 dataseries instead of 1. If I remove 1 dataserie and remove also Heikin Ashi, the problem is gone. So it is not about my indicators (which work already for many years without any problem).
    Last edited by marcus2300; 03-31-2020, 02:26 AM.

Comment

I am so far unable to reproduce this behavior using the steps you provided, but please let me know if you change your mind and would like me to take a look.
      Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post 00nevest  
      Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
      5 responses