Collapse

Conversion for Continuum for Mirus Futures Clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone had a response from Mirus to ANY form of communication recently? I have not been able to get an answer to emails or phone and Live Chat seems to be permanently Offline.

Dave

Comment

Please ignore my last post, they have answered one of my mails.

Comment

Another Day has gone without results. To set up a reliable data-connection in 2014 should be a question of minutes not weeks. Going back to CFD`s I`ll miss the superb NT, but I`m really bothered of my "Partners"

Comment

Mirus and Kinetick with Ninja

Hello, I wanted to know if I would be able to trade using kinetick data provider with Mirus futures? How would ninja link Mirus with ninja even though I would be connected with kinetick? I used to connect with zenfire for Mirus. Thanks.

Comment

Hello vlad546,

Thank you for your post.

A connection to your account would need to be established using another adapter like Continuum. I would recommend that you contact your broker to see what other connection options are available to you.
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I wrote an email to the support@ninfatrader 2 times -wednesday and yesterday- but I get no answer. I also asked mirus for support, but they told me to contact the ninjasupport....

In the meantime there is not even an account in the charttrader associated...will someone finally takes care about this or is it hopeless to ask support?

1.) Historical data ends on 21° January at 22:00 Europe time (session template 24/7, reload all historical data is not provided)
              2.) New data begins from the moment of connecting to continuum
              3.) no account in the charttrader associated
              4.) NT crashes sometimes...this never happened before
              Last edited by Pizza Margherita; 01-24-2014, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Hello Gunter,

We have replied to your notes sent in yesterday and on Wednesday. I've just resend through PM on this forum.
                Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Vince, as long as the emails do not arrive to my emailaccount, send it as pm please as you did now.

Comment

Is there nobody who can resolve my problem? I installed NT .21 all new, erasing all folders before and creating the connection to Continuum. The Chart begins from the moment of connecting, also when I switch to another Instrument. Historical data is enabled, reload all historical data is greyed out.

regards, gun

Comment

Hello Gunther,

Send me a note directly with your phone number and a good time to call during our regular operating hours (Mon-Fri from 8:30 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST).

That way we can schedule a call for later this morning.
                      Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
                        I am very confused, could I get answers for a few questions, please?

1. Can I still live trade with NT r21 Direct Live version through Mirus/Dorman/Continuum?
                        2. Have I understood correctly that I can not trade from StaticSuperDOM unless I buy TT credits?
                        3. If the 2 is correct, will there be in the future possibility to trade from StaticSuperDOM without TT credits as it used be with Mirus/Zen-Fire?
                        4. Does anyone know if the Mirus account fees are still valid with Continuum? I mean mainly that there are no fees if get at least 5 RT otherwise $25 per month. They don't bother to answer

Comment

Hello hanslama,

Thank you for your post.

1. Yes, you are still able to trade using the Direct Edition of NinjaTrader provided to you by Mirus Futures.

2 and 3. Mirus clients using Continuum have their TT credits rolled into their brokerage fees, so you will not need to purchase
                          these credits when trading with a Mirus account.

4. I am afraid that I am unable to answer any questions regarding brokerage fees. You will need to speak with Mirus for further information on their pricing. I am providing a link to the pricing page from the Mirus website, which may contain the information you are looking for:

NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

Please let me know if I can further assist you.
                          Tyler G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by hanslama View Post
                            Hi,
                            I am very confused, could I get answers for a few questions, please?

1. Can I still live trade with NT r21 Direct Live version through Mirus/Dorman/Continuum?
                            2. Have I understood correctly that I can not trade from StaticSuperDOM unless I buy TT credits?
                            3. If the 2 is correct, will there be in the future possibility to trade from StaticSuperDOM without TT credits as it used be with Mirus/Zen-Fire?
                            4. Does anyone know if the Mirus account fees are still valid with Continuum? I mean mainly that there are no fees if get at least 5 RT otherwise $25 per month. They don't bother to answer
                            Thank you for your inquiry. If you have signed up for the Continuum data feed, without Kenetick. You'll only need a minimum of 5 RT's/month, or there there is a $25 inactivity fee charged to the account.

Comment

Just like magic, everything works now. What have you done?

thx

Comment

And again its not working...historical data until Fridayclose in ES and 11:00 am in M6E...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post futtrader  
                                Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post bltdavid