Conversion for Continuum for Mirus Futures Clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No login at all

I can't log into Continuum at all. I registered last week, got a new license key and was told I would get a new password from Mirus via email (by the end of last week). I still haven't received one.

My old data and password for Mirus is definitely not working for the new Continuum account connection.

Half an hour ago I opened live support at Mirus but still no one is answering there.

Comment

Hello Larsieh,

Have you tried calling them. They have a phone number available on their website.
      Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Same problem today...chart end at 23:00 GMT and starts with connecting...saved template doesn`t change it

Comment

Hi,

What happens when you right click--> Reload all historical data?

Comment

It`s not possible...

Comment

Hello,

I think it's best if you send a note directly to support at ninjatrader dot com and refer to this post.

That way we can schedule a call with you during our regular operating hours which are from 8:30 AM Eastern till 6:00 PM Eastern.
              We will then remotely login to your computer and see what's going on.

In your email please include the following as well:
              - your phone number
              - a good time to call (include timezone as well)

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Vince View Post
                Hello Larsieh,

Have you tried calling them. They have a phone number available on their website.
                It now finally works after I registered again for Continuum. Charts and everything else seems to be working.

However, I'm getting almost no data in my Market Analyzer. Almost everything is blank:
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Larsieh View Post
                  It now finally works after I registered again for Continuum. Charts and everything else seems to be working.

However, I'm getting almost no data in my Market Analyzer. Almost everything is blank:

Please try resetting your instruments under Tools--> Options--> Data tab--> Reset Instruments.

In addition, with the Mirus/Continuum combination the Eurex products are not available at this time. According to Mirus they will be soon, however they have not provided us with an ETA on when this will be. Best is to contact them later this week and ask for a status update.

Comment

Please try resetting your instruments under Tools--> Options--> Data tab--> Reset Instruments.

In addition, with the Mirus/Continuum combination the Eurex products are not available at this time. According to Mirus they will be soon, however they have not provided us with an ETA on when this will be. Best is to contact them later this week and ask for a status update.
                    That did the job. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I am a client with Mirus. A few days ago I received the email saying that they would be transferring the clients from RCG to Dorman. So far I haven't gotten any other new email from them. Have tried calling them a few times but nobody seems to be available for customer support. (Also, I am not in the USA).

Am not sure what to do now. Have just upgraded my NT to version 21. Is it possible to get a Continuum connection if Mirus still has not contacted me (email or otherwise) about the new account with Dorman?

Would appreciate any help/advice. Thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by gonget View Post
                        Hi,

I am a client with Mirus. A few days ago I received the email saying that they would be transferring the clients from RCG to Dorman. So far I haven't gotten any other new email from them. Have tried calling them a few times but nobody seems to be available for customer support. (Also, I am not in the USA).

Am not sure what to do now. Have just upgraded my NT to version 21. Is it possible to get a Continuum connection if Mirus still has not contacted me (email or otherwise) about the new account with Dorman?

Would appreciate any help/advice. Thanks very much.
                        You would need login credentials for Continuum in order to connect. Have you tried contacting their Live support?

NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

Comment

You would need login credentials for Continuum in order to connect. Have you tried contacting their Live support?

https://www.mirusfutures.com/support/live_support
                          Dear Vince,

Thanks for the reply. I read one thread about just moving the account to RCG, leaving Mirus out of the equation (http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=63145). So I have decided to do so. I didn't realise Mirus had a Live Support through a chat. But even then it has been a frustrating time when my email went unanswered and calls seem to go nowhere. Perhaps for me it maybe better not to deal with Mirus anymore.

Would like to ask that the standard version of NT required by RCG does it mean the paid license of NT? I have a paid license with NT starting with 3A09.

Comment

Hello,

Yes, you would need the regular version as well. If you already have a Live license with us then it only would need to be regenerated for Continuum if this has not happened yet. Then you would need to create an account connection as well with the login credentials you've received from RCG.

If your license still needs to be regenerated please send a note to salesatninjatraderdotcom and include your license and inform them of your intent.

Comment

I have a multi-broker license of NT and was trading AMP/CQG and Mirus/Zen-Fire before the debacle. Now I got the Continuum login from Mirus but now I can't trade my AMP/CQG account at the same time with my Mirus/Continuum account because NT don't support it. I also lost my multi-broker license and now I can only trade one account at a time.

Comment

Hello Vinette,

Amp has other options available for you as well. If you contact them they can tell you about it. That way when you select one of the other options you will be able to connect to your Mirus/Continuum account at the same time as well.

As for your Multi Broker license, if you can send us a note at support at ninjatrader dot com and refer to this post and put in the subject 'For Vince' I can look up your license and send it over.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post lightsun47  
                                Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes