Collapse

Bugs, Errors, Problems & More...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the deal with Ignoring/Snubbing these several posts on the NT Bugs/Problems with the PnL issues?
    Do these Bugs exist and you are aware of them or what?
    We're trading/risking real money utilizing your application for which we are paying too!

Generally, the mood and attitude here is NOT always as American when it comes to service and support as it leans more towards the European style, no offense meant here but a little more transparency and sometimes a virtual smile won't hurt now. I can understand your workload and wanting to control the crowd so they won't bug you on every little issue but this Bug/Problem is NOT an small issue it has direct relation with Money Management part of the trading.
    Please try to be more responsive to Bugs & Problems.

Comment

Someone will follow up tomorrow or later today. We take all reported issues seriously and there is no guarantee that any issue regarding PnL you report in anyway is a result of the same issue that others may report.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
        Someone will follow up tomorrow or later today. We take all reported issues seriously and there is no guarantee that any issue regarding PnL you report in anyway is a result of the same issue that others may report.
        Thanks, look forward to resolving this problem which is indeed causing me unnecessary additional risk. I'd be very interested to learn how could this not be a global problem and possibly associated to just my machine?! FWIW below are my ver info also I use XP.
        License ID: ...................................
        Type: Regular
        Multi Broker: Enabled
        Machine ID: .......C9F884.............................
        .NET Version: 2.0.50727.3053
        Expiration: 12/30/2099
        NT V. 6.5.1000.8 Multi Broker Live

Comment

mktrend,

You should be able to edit indicators even if they are loaded on charts just fine. I have no idea how you have coded this indicator, but it is possible that it may be coded in an incompatible way and that could the cause of the problems you are seeing.

If you are not seeing this problem while you do not work with the problematic indicator I do not know how to assist. I can only suggest that you may be try starting development on your indicator fresh.

I am not sure as to what state your current NT install is at anymore either. Let us start from scratch. What we want to do is get you a completely 100% fresh install because something has gone awry.

1. Backup NT6.5 via File->Utilities. If you cannot open NT6.5, just backup My Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5 folder
          2. Uninstall NT6.5
          3. Delete My Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5
          4. Reinstall NT6.5

Do not restore your backup and just run NT6.5 fresh. See if it works out. If it does then you can bring back your indicators and strategies. If that works then you should be good to go. If it doesn't then you know it is something wrong with the NinjaScript you have.
          Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Josh,
            Thanks for the explanations, I have resolved that problem for now and it never worried me much.
            My main problem remains the PnL issue that I have explained and have posted pics of the problem.
            This matter has also presented in my earlier installations of the NT in another partition. Do you still want me to do a fresh installation?
            Let me know if you think it's necessary. Haven't you had anyone ever report this same PnL problem before?

Comment

mktrend,

This is the first time I have heard of PnL issues. What brokerage are you connected to? I would suggest a clean reinstall regardless to get us to a base case. Please try resetting your instruments. Tools->Options->Misc->Reset Instruments.
              Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm with AMP.
                My latest problem is since yesterday is receiving just one level deep Super Dome. I have restarted the app. and the comp. of no avail. This had happened in the past too. Other partitions and installations. How can I fix this latest problem now?

Comment

Originally posted by mktrend View Post
                  I'm with AMP.
                  My latest problem is since yesterday is receiving just one level deep Super Dome. I have restarted the app. and the comp. of no avail. This had happened in the past too. Other partitions and installations. How can I fix this latest problem now?
                  Hello MkTrend,

Please right click in your SuperDOM and select Properties. Make sure " Show market depth" is set to "True."
                  Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you RJ. One problem solved, that must have happened when I reset the db.
                    Thanks again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by ageeholdings, Today, 07:43 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post ageeholdings  
                    Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes