Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
    Hi rocker84,

I'd be happy to review your diagnostic files for more insight on this connection loss situation. You can send me your log and trace files by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support. Please ensure 'Log and Trace Files' is checked to include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this forum thread and reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 04124642 ATTN: Drew​
    Case #04354293

Comment

I have had this same issue - I hear "connection lost", but it shows as still connected, but the prices are no longer moving. Happens several times per day and I have to manually disconnect and reconnect. I have emailed support about it, they said to fix my internet basically [yes I have internet issue, but the software should handle it gracefully]. Interestingly enough though, I have zero issues with Thinkorswim, Tradestation, Fidelity, and Tradovate. They ALL continue to work with no problems after the internet hiccup. I suggested to NT support that they leverage the Tradovate code for handling disconnects/reconnects. It seems infinitely more stable.

Comment

Originally posted by MuMiX View Post
        I have had this same issue - I hear "connection lost", but it shows as still connected, but the prices are no longer moving. Happens several times per day and I have to manually disconnect and reconnect. I have emailed support about it, they said to fix my internet basically [yes I have internet issue, but the software should handle it gracefully]. Interestingly enough though, I have zero issues with Thinkorswim, Tradestation, Fidelity, and Tradovate. They ALL continue to work with no problems after the internet hiccup. I suggested to NT support that they leverage the Tradovate code for handling disconnects/reconnects. It seems infinitely more stable.
        what version are you using? The NT support are like "is your problem". I noticed in my log that it disconnects exactly 24 hours after I connect it. Could you confirm if that happens to you too?

Comment

8.1.1.7 64-bit. Mine is random, I dont know if it is my internet or my particular network cards/drivers (both my primary and backup laptops are the same type, and both experience the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by MuMiX View Post
            8.1.1.7 64-bit. Mine is random, I dont know if it is my internet or my particular network cards/drivers (both my primary and backup laptops are the same type, and both experience the issue.
            seems they had a big update today with the connection bugs

Comment

I recently disabled my "Killer Network Service" (relevant to my particular HW), and have not had this issue since. My connection appears to be more stable across the board for all apps/games. Not sure if their update helped as well, but maybe.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by sofortune, Yesterday, 10:55 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by Bobin, 03-12-2024, 08:51 AM
              18 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post TaoTrader