Collapse

Free OrderFlow Ladder (SuperDOM column)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rezek581, is this live data or replay? Also what instruments do you use it on? If this is during a volatile market period (ex. open or close), it is entirely possible that you may be seeing timing issues with repainting the columns, especially with instruments like the NQ. I'm running 0.4.3 as well but watch the ES. Sounds like optimization may be needed in the code. Thanks for pointing out the difference between 0.3.9 and 0.4.3 - that'll help determine what code I changed that might be causing the issue.

Comment

Hello gemify and all, I have an issue today for some reason I'm not getting anything appearing on the Buys column at all and totals also remain on 0. Only Sell column is showing numbers and updating. This is live data for instrument - 6EJUN24. I haven't made any settings changes and everything was working till today. Do you have any ideas?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ultls; 04-01-2024, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultls View Post
        Hello gemify and all, I have an issue today for some reason I'm not getting anything appearing on the Buys column at all and totals also remain on 0. Only Sell column is showing numbers and updating. This is live data for instrument - 6EJUN24. I haven't made any settings changes and everything was working till today. Do you have any ideas?
        After a few hours, it started working correctly again by itself. Not sure what did this though

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes