Free OrderFlow Ladder (SuperDOM column)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlphaK View Post
    What is the possibility of increasing the time duration of pulling and stacking... it disappears very fast....Thanks for such a cool tool
    Since pulling and stacking happens very frequently, they change very quickly on a DOM ladder. If you're looking to visually see how order quantities have changed over time, other tools such as the NT OrderFlow Market Depth Map, Bookmap, Auction Vista etc do a phenomenal job. I hope that helps.

Comment

A few people reached out to me indicating that they couldn't download the ladder from the ecosystem. Not sure what's going on with the downloads, but till the issue is resolved, please use the github link:

New version (v0.4.3) is available here: https://github.com/OrderFlowTools/Tr...ses/tag/v0.4.3
      Updates
      • New Delta column that displays buy/sell delta in the sliding window
      • New Sliding Volume column that displays developing volume in the sliding window

The Delta column is just as it sounds - it is a buy/sell delta in the sliding window. There's also a cumulative delta in the summary row at the bottom of that column.

The Sliding Volume displays sliding developing volume. It has it's own window duration (defaults to the same as the buy/sell sliding window). However, it can be set to any number of seconds. It shows the volume build-up and histogram within that sliding time period.

Enjoy!
      Last edited by gemify; 03-07-2023, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Hello Gemify. I just downloaded and imported the TraderLadder into NT8. Where do I go to load it up on my desktop? It looks really cool and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks in advance for your help!

Chiq

Comment

hello gemify i use your orderflow ladder on a daily basis - thank you so much for releasing this. I was wondering how to request a modification?

my idea is adding the imbalance to the summary with color indication buy/sell (see bottom of picture)
          Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	13.8 KB ID:	1252856

hope this makes sense!

thanks,
          rygat
          Last edited by rygat; 05-25-2023, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiqmagnet View Post
            Hello Gemify. I just downloaded and imported the TraderLadder into NT8. Where do I go to load it up on my desktop? It looks really cool and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks in advance for your help!

Chiq
            Hey Chiqmagnet, sorry about the late response - but just in case you haven't been able to use the ladder yet, here're the basic steps:
            - Open the SuperDOM (Control Window -> New -> SuperDOM (Static)
            - Right-click in the SuperDOM window -> Columns -> (Select Free Trader Ladder) and Click 'add'
            - Optional step: Click on the TraderLadder in the 'Configured' column (bottom left), and adjust the properties to your liking.
            - Click OK

Here's a video on youtube that I found (no affiliation with the video author ) that happens to have these setps on it:

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by rygat View Post
              hello gemify i use your orderflow ladder on a daily basis - thank you so much for releasing this. I was wondering how to request a modification?

my idea is adding the imbalance to the summary with color indication buy/sell (see bottom of picture)​

hope this makes sense!

thanks,
              rygat
              Hi rygat, I'm not sure which version you're using, but if you use version v0.4.3, you can add the 'Delta' column which will show you what you're looking for.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	30.5 KB ID:	1253095

Click image for larger version  Name:	delta.png Views:	0 Size:	30.3 KB ID:	1253093
              ​​
              Last edited by gemify; 05-25-2023, 07:50 PM.

Comment

thats it!! thank you very much gemify !!

Comment

Hello guys!
                  I'm new here, and just installed trading ladder. Where I can find it and open on my chart? Please help me

Comment

Originally posted by iamjohnnie View Post
                    Hello guys!
                    I'm new here, and just installed trading ladder. Where I can find it and open on my chart? Please help me
                    Hi iamjohnnie

Open a Dom.
                    Control Centre New > Super Dom.

When the Dom is loaded right click on the area that's not the ladder > then select Columns.
                    From the window that opens you can select the Free Trade Ladder (gemify).

Hope this helps

Comment

is it possible to add a total of the sell volume and buy volume at the bottom for the entire session ?

Comment

Originally posted by gemify View Post
                        In the meantime, thanks to feedback from MPCReRuN and others, there is a new release (v0.4.0) available in the Ninjatrader Ecosystem that has the following:
                        • Persistent display of Bid/Ask stacking/pulling instead of in a fleeting moment. Please note that with extremely fast changes, only the last update may be visible.
                        • The Notes column is now able to display notes from either a:
                        I really like this feature, could you include the total of the stacking and pulling that are happening on the ask and bid. it seems to be the only thing missing

Comment

gemify this is a top class add on.

Really adds a huge amount of power to the DOM.
                          Looks similar to the DOM in Jigsaw.

Great work

​​​​

Comment

Hi gemify ,

I wanted to experiement with the 3 different OFS settings. So i added the Column 3 times to put the other 2 on the screen at the same time.

Seems to cause a bug with the Sess Volume scaling.

(Not sure if this is a practical use of OFS, but just wanted to play around with it.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-10-29 104542.png
Views:	273
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	1275250

Comment

gemify , also noticed that the OFS value for CL is not displayed as a numerical value, like ES is.

Screenshot attached, CL on Left, ES on Right.

Name:	image.png
Views:	268
Size:	279.2 KB
ID:	1275407

Comment

Hi,
                                first of all, thank you for developing this. However I have a problem, I cant find solution to. The thing is, i see resting limit orders Above the bid and bellow the current ask price, which means orders, that are not valid anymore, but did not dissapear, when the price moved. (see picture)
                                I tried every option, but cant get rid of it. I also tried to downgrade and notice, that the problem didnt exist in the 0.3.9 version and started to appear in the 0.4.0 version first.
                                Is there any solution I am missing? gemify

Thanks a LOT!

Name:	Example.png
Views:	87
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	1294317

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
                                Started by rjbtrade1, 11-30-2023, 04:38 PM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post DavidHP
                                by DavidHP

Started by Spiderbird, Today, 12:15 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
                                Started by lorem, Yesterday, 09:18 AM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
                                12 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Working...
                                X