Case with out any support and abandom by NinjaTrader Emily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case with out any support and abandom by NinjaTrader Emily

Good morning, unfortunately yesterday I had a technical problem which ended up in the hands of Emily from support.

Unfortunately, this person decided not to provide any type of help and abandoned the case since the error was caused by the platform.

How can I escalate this case or find a way to assign it to someone who has either the knowledge or the slightest intention to help?

I would be grateful if you could tell me what steps I should follow.​

Good morning. Just send the the filed named oif1.txt to the location described on the documents. On the attach images you can see that nothing happed. What could be wrong? Is there a place / instance in NJ 8 to see the errors or the logs when a file is paste in the specified location?

Hello holguinmora,

This is Chelsea the Lead of the Engineering Support Team.

I've reviewed the forum thread you have linked and I am seeing that Emily is responding and is being helpful and informative.

Emily has responded to each post of yours in this thread, currently 5 responded posts, and I am seeing Emily is doing a terrific job.
    Further, Emily's last post in this thread is today March 5th, at 8:12 AM Central.

Note, Emily is not able to post replies after their shift has ended for the day.
    Our support hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Daylight Time Monday through Friday.

I can understand that you may be feeling frustrated, however I feel these are unsubstantiated claims.
    Emily has not abandoned this thread and is continuing to give good support.

I'll be directly assisting Emily with your initial thread to address any remaining inquiries you may have in the original thread.

Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Chelse hi

The answers provide by emaly have absolutelly no sense at all. She argues that I have a data problem when I have told her and send her screens shot on how I can place orders manually with any inconvininet... If I had a data problem I should not be able to post any trades....

She tells me affter more than 5 or 6 post that this part of the platform has limited support situation that is not stated any where.... Why she answers 6 times if this part of the platform do not have support? where is stated?

Please let me scale this situation to someone who at least is interested of helping or prive sincer answers

Comment

Or plaese tell me to who I need to look in Linkedin to avoid me sending the same request to sevaral people on Linkedin lookig hopping to find someone that at least can provide sincere and helpful answers

Comment

Hello holguinmora,

Emily is addressing your inquiry about error message because you have asked about this. That error is related to an issue with your data subscription while trying to use the SuperDOM window which uses Level II data.

"When I send the file got in the “Registro” tab the next error: “Market data failed for “6E 03-24”: “get_order_book error : 13”"

Emily has not stated this is the cause of any issues with OIF but she is trying to address this inquiry as well.

With the OIF issue we are requesting further information to further investigate the issue.
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
          7 responses