New NinjaTrader Logo and Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
    Agree, Just updated to 8.1.1.3 from 8.0.27.1 and whilst I have no issues with the new logo. With multiple charts, SuperDOMs and Market Anaylsers open I find the bright red/orange colour backgrouded name labels in upper left of each of the windows highly distracting and emotionally stimulating when as a trader I'm trying to stay focused and as unemotive as possible at all times. Pls leave the bright colours to your webpages and marketing but keep them out of the workspaces.
    Try the NinjaTrader Night skin.

Bruce DeVault
    QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I have a closer look at Skins.

Comment

Little bit off topic but maybe anyone knows how to remove that annoying "Watch" button on the top right corner? It appeared since 8.0.27 and because of that I still use 8.0.26. Why would anybody place it right next to minimize button I have no idea.
        Attached Files

Comment

Agree, Just updated to 8.1.1.3 from 8.0.27.1 and whilst I have no issues with the new logo. With multiple charts, SuperDOMs and Market Anaylsers open I find the bright red/orange colour backgrouded name labels in upper left of each of the windows highly distracting and emotionally stimulating when as a trader I'm trying to stay focused and as unemotive as possible at all times. Pls leave the bright colours to your webpages and marketing but keep them out of the workspaces.
          8.1.1.3 Trying to modify Title Block colours to establish a custom skin but new colour not taking. Red still loading. Any clues ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	218
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	1247058

Comment

Did you look at the NinjaTrader Night skin posted above? It does precisely this and makes them all black.
            Bruce DeVault

Comment

Originally posted by QuantKey_Bruce View Post
              Did you look at the NinjaTrader Night skin posted above? It does precisely this and makes them all black.
              Thank you yes. But I I'm just wanting to change the Title Block in the "BluePrint" file and don't want to disturb my other settings. It's only the bright red in the Title Blocks of the new release that's annoying me and it should be just a matter of changing the colour code in the file but changing the code has no effect, Don't know whether its an 8.1 glitch or me. Probably me.

Comment

Thank you yes. But I I'm just wanting to change the Title Block in the "BluePrint" file and don't want to disturb my other settings. It's only the bright red in the Title Blocks of the new release that's annoying me and it should be just a matter of changing the colour code in the file but changing the code has no effect, Don't know whether its an 8.1 glitch or me. Probably me.
                If you look back earlier in the thread, I posted exactly what to change to do this. And those two lines are the only difference between NinjaTrader Night and NinjaTrader Dark that ships with the platform - they only make the title blocks of the windows black.
                Bruce DeVault

Comment

Originally posted by QuantKey_Bruce View Post
                  If you look back earlier in the thread, I posted exactly what to change to do this. And those two lines are the only difference between NinjaTrader Night and NinjaTrader Dark that ships with the platform - they only make the title blocks of the windows black.
                  Thank you very much once again. I'm getting there. Any idea which line of code I need to adjust to tone the brilliant white text in the same window title blocks down a little.

Comment

Is it possible to get a refund on this dismal effort and put the cash into doing something useful for options (the trading type). Trying not to confuse the marketers. Or was the options promo / idea / design never designed to be an option ?

I am on 8.0.26.0 64-bit so if I don't update to this disaster I don't have a problem.

Does anyone know the newest version number before the colour fiasco takes place.

Comment

Does anyone know the newest version number before the colour fiasco takes place.
                      Should be v8.0.27.1 64-bit.

Comment

Anyone know how to restore the original NT 8.0 desktop Gradient Red window title boxes and Control Center logo in 8.1? That orange in 8.1 has to go.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post AaronKoRn  
                        Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post carnitron