Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Help fix bug in blank strategy swing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help fix bug in blank strategy swing

Ok so i have a strategy that works fine(Mbox Upthrust) I need it . I hired someone to make a blank strategy which is causing an error. I only want 1 trade, and it has to be in the next swing, otherwise no trade as you can see in the attached chart.The MboxUpthrusts logic needs to be built in the Blankstrategy so that it doesnt fire multiple trades
    ​.Ive attached an image which shows the blank strategys current result
    Attached Files

Hello Adam Klaus,

Thank you for your post.

I see you have already made several posts for the same topic which have received replies:

I am making a mechanical counter-trend strategy for trading futures contracts. The strategy uses the MBox Algo indicator, filtering for Springs and Upthrusts in a counter-trend direction, to identify potential trades. These are the rules Use the MBox Algo indicator and filter for Springs and Upthrusts in a counter-trend

I am making a mechanical counter-trend strategy for trading futures contracts. The strategy uses the MBox Algo indicator, filtering for Springs and Upthrusts in a counter-trend direction, to identify potential trades. These are the rules Use the MBox Algo indicator and filter for Springs and Upthrusts in a counter-trend

We do kindly ask that you refrain from creating multiple support cases for the same inquiry, as this duplicates our support efforts and reduces our team's availability to assist all clients in a timely and efficient manner. If you need assistance with the same inquiry, please reply in the thread where our support has responded instead of starting a new thread.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
    Gaby V.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses