Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ATM Strategy with Strategy Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM Strategy with Strategy Builder

Hello,

As i understand there is no way to use an ATM stat within Strategy Buillder but there is a ATM strat that has to be manually coded. I see the sample ATM strat within the Ninja Script Editor.

Is there an example where the ATM is acutually used with a acutal enter and exit strat. For example, if this condidtion is met, enter trade and THEN use the ATM strat to control the rest? Im having trouble finding the ATM strat actually being used. It would be helpful to see it that way.

Thanks.

Hello amigatlin,

The SampleATMStraetgy script actually shows how to do an entry and then use the ATM. ATM's can't be used in the builder or with the managed/unmanaged approach, they are their own entity.

The entry condition for the sample is on line 59, you would need what is in that if condition besides the && Close[0] > Open[0]. That part could be replaced with any number of entry conditions.

AtmStrategyCreate is used to generate the entry order which the ATM is ultimately attached to. Once the entry order fills the ATM template uses what you set in the template to exit the position.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the update. I was able to test out my strat with the atm included.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
      4 responses
      1 like
      Last Post jgualdronc