Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Automated trading improper order handling on Rithmic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automated trading improper order handling on Rithmic

Dear Ninjas,

Recently I started using Ninja and had developed an automated trading strategy by a professional.
    I am using Ninja to connect to Rithmic.
    In the attached screenshots you can see that sometimes after an order closes there is a limit order left. It seems to occur when the order is filled on different prices but it is not always the case, sometimes it closes nicely. After the initial order is closed, a limit order would be triggered with no stops or targets.

We also used Ninjas recommended ManagedRithmicIBFriendlyExample cs that helped a lot with Sync issues.

I still need to test the newest Ninja version that had some Rithmic issues, but i would like to get ahead with it and maybe get a feedback from someone experiencing the same issue . Currently I am using 8.0.25.0.

Regards

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0sj52goj4...shots.zip?dl=0
    More screenshots on the link
    Edit: i see there are no names on screenshots. Pictures 1-3 are errors, 4-5 where it was handled ok in the same conditions
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sapa0604; 07-09-2022, 09:42 AM.

Hello sapa0604,

Thank you for your post.

Can the developer reproduce the issue using the IBFriendly example - just modify it to reproduce what you're seeing? Those examples should be used as a guide for that sort of connection.

We would want them to start with that sample to reproduce the issue so we can take a look on our end.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello, to follow up on this topic in case any of other users need help. I have found a programmer that had experience with such issues and he managed to make it work and now i have zero issues when using Rithmic. You can PM me for contact, i am inexperienced to help any further on what changes were actually made.

Regards

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes