Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

MultiBroker Strategy Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have changed the line no 79 and 80 to if (CurrentBars[0] < 0 || CurrentBars[1] < 0) return; Think this was the problem? So now it is checking the crossover of the added data series on the current bar of the minute chart?

Comment

Hello victorNT,

Thank you for your reply.

That will never return out of OnBarUpdate - CurrentBars is always going to be 0 or greater. If you are still checking the previous bar of the MACD, you will hit an error when trying to do so. I would suggest changing this back to what you previously had.

That being said, I do not see in the code that you have taken the necessary debugging steps I've laid out in my previous posts:
      Hi. I have ninjatrader 8.0.23.2 and with multibroker lifetime license. I am trying to use simple MACD ATM strategy on SPY chart and trigger the order for Thinkorswim. But I am getting the below error, could you please guide me on the error. Thanks. Error image attached. Strategy error.png

We in the support department cannot debug a strategy for you, we expect that you would add prints and utilize the order trace function to determine whether a trade should have been taken at a specific time. If you have added prints and turned on Trace Orders and do not understand what the output is telling you, we can assist with that.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
      Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by pibrew, Today, 06:10 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by actualfacts.2021, 07-25-2021, 03:11 PM
      8 responses
      0 likes