Compile Problem with Draw.Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compile Problem with Draw.Ray

The following works with Draw.Line but not for Draw.Ray the compiler does not like the number of overlads or Arguement 4 and 6. Each command is preferenced by the Help file command syntax followed by the actual code I used. Draw.line works Draw.Ray will not compile. I posted the Drawline because it is identical with its parameters. It seems to want to convert the Time Arguements to an Int ( probably barsback ).

// Draw.Line(NinjaScriptBase owner, string tag, bool isAutoScale, int startBarsAgo, double startY, int endBarsAgo, double endY, Brush brush, DashStyleHelper dashStyle, int width)

Draw.Line( this, drawtag, false , StartTime, Lin,EndTime, Lin, Brushes.Black, DashStyleHelper.Solid, 3);

// Draw.Ray(NinjaScriptBase owner, string tag, DateTime startTime, double startY, DateTime endTime, double endY, Brush brush, DashStyleHelper dashStyle, int width)

Draw.Ray(this, "BRSR50", false ,StartTime, Lin,EndTime, Lin, Brushes.Black, DashStyleHelper.Solid,3 );

Jerry

Hello Jerry,

Your line of code does not match the overload you have posted with it.

Code:
    // Draw.Ray(NinjaScriptBase owner, string tag, DateTime startTime, double startY, DateTime endTime, double endY, Brush brush, DashStyleHelper dashStyle, int width)

Draw.Ray(this, "BRSR50", [B]false[/B] ,StartTime, Lin,EndTime, Lin, Brushes.Black, DashStyleHelper.Solid,3 );
    You are using autoscale as false. There is no autoscale overload when using datetime objects.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I don't know why I am coding, I can't even count.

Thanks Chelsea

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by CommonWhale, Yesterday, 01:12 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Eduardo  
      Started by rayyyu12, 05-17-2024, 03:59 PM
      1 response
      0 likes