Desktop vs. VPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desktop vs. VPN

A friend of mine only seems to have this [what I assume to be] the VPN version of the NinjaTrader platform, whereas I have the Desktop version. Am trying to figure out why he doesn't have that option. Also trying to load up Ninjatrader continuum data. Don't see the options available for him. What is the procedure to install as desired?

Hello johnMoss,

Thank you for your inquiry and for your post.

I'm not sure what you mean by the 'VPN' version of NinjaTrader. I'd advise that you have your friend contact us directly via email and we'd be happy to collect some additional information about the problem so that we can get him on the right path. If he has the NinjaTrader platform, we can be reached by going to Help > Email Support. However, if this option is not available in the platform that he is using, he is welcome to submit a ticket via email by writing us at support(at)ninjatrader(dot)com.

We look forward to assisting your friend and getting things working!
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It sounds like you're trying to help your friend with their NinjaTrader platform setup. If your friend only has access to the VPN version and not the Desktop version, there could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that their broker or service provider only offers the VPN version, or there may be restrictions based on their location or account type.
      If your friend is looking for options to improve their VPN connection speed or reliability, they might consider using LightningProxies. These proxies can help improve internet connectivity and may enhance the performance of the NinjaTrader platform.​
      Last edited by Overnhou; 04-04-2024, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Overnhou View Post
        It sounds like you're trying to help your friend with their NinjaTrader platform setup. If your friend only has access to the VPN version and not the Desktop version, there could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that their broker or service provider only offers the VPN version, or there may be restrictions based on their location or account type.
        Deleted. My mistake to reply
        Last edited by AndyM; 03-28-2024, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyM View Post

Deleted. My mistake to reply
          It's a chatgpt bot

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder