Historical Data Servers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Data Servers???

Approx. as of this post it is 548 PM Central time. Is there an issue currently with the historical data servers?

Looking at NQH4 and is only printing a candle when you login, but nothing from open at 500PM Central time to current time.

I have multiple broker connections, and all instruments on all the connections have this condition, meaning no historical data seemingly available.

Comment

I have this exact same issue with two accounts on MES-03-24. No candles shown from todays open to now, starts drawing current candle once logged in, but not previous.

Reload historical data does not fix, quite the opposite. It will erase any candles printed for todays open since login, then the current candle starts redrawing.

Comment

I am having this same issue...I verified that the Data Series instrument hours are correct, refreshed Historical Data from server, and instead of the volume / price history updating, the software removes everything and starts a fresh candle. The SuperDOM removes all history as well.

Comment

Same here. Deleted cache and it's still messed up

Comment

Previous thread about the same issue

Something is incorrect with the history server. This chart was launched 35 minutes after the CME opening today and there are only 4 1m bars. All chart timeframes are behaving the in the same fashion ​

Comment

Same issue. Thread linked above by Bidder does not show a resolution at this time.

Comment

I have the same issue. This is going to screw up all of my indicators.
                If this goes down like the last time they had this problem late last year then it's probably not going to get corrected until the end of the session.

Comment

If it is indeed an issue with the historical data servers, I have seen this before. I think the last time I experienced it was in December 2023. Last time, it got fixed for me before the Chicago open the next day. Not to say that will happen again, but I hope it does.

Comment

For reference,

Happening right now, intraday charts don't have a history, it starts drawing charts from the moment of logging in, previous timestamp is friday. If you log out and log back in - starts from that point. Please check on friday worked good using desktop 8.0.28

Comment

Hello all,

There was an issue with our historical data servers. Unfortunately they did not record historical data yesterday between 6:00pm - 9:10pm US Central time. Our server team is aware and are looking to restore the missing historical data.
                      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post AaronKoRn  
                      Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes