getting error conflicts with resistration on machine email alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting error conflicts with resistration on machine email alerts

Hi am setting up email alerts on nt8 8.0.28.0 . i setup my gmail log in . The alert goes through to my eamil but 2 errors come up asking to log in my nija account and unhandled exception error like in image attached . Any solutions to this problem? thanks
    Attached Files

Hello hoppy222,

Thank you for the message.

If you had configured this one connection more than once, it will result in an error message talking about port:3000.
    • If this happens, remove the Gmail Share service and follow the steps below again, it may already be logged in and you just need to approve to allow it to "Send Email on your behalf"

​Please follow along with this video I made that demonstrates how to set up an Email and Text Share Service with a Gmail Email:
    Here are the written steps to set up the connection:
    • Go to the Control Center > Tools > Options > Categories > General > Properties > Preferences > Share Services, click the box to the right to edit the share services
    • In the 'Configured' list, Remove your prior "Gmail Email" Share Service
    • Double-click the "Email" choice within the 'Available' list > On the right, switch "Preconfigured settings" to Gmail
    • To the right of "Connect" > Click the "Sign in with Google" button (This might appear as just a horizontal line, click on the line)
    • Enter your Email > Click Next > Enter Your Password > Click Next
    • On this screen make sure and check the box next to "Send Email on your behalf" > Click Continue
    • Now, click the Test email button and test if you are able to send the Test email

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.​
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i deleted all share services and reinstall gmail log in . i even tried doing aol and yahoo but they wont go through to email . email that is best to use ?

Comment

Hello hoppy222,

Thank you for the update.

Please use the following steps to send your log and trace files to the support team directly from your NinjaTrader Platform so we may investigate this behavior further:
        • Within NinjaTrader, go to the Control Center > Help > Email Support...
        • To: Set this to "Platform Technical Support"
        • Subject: Copy and paste the Forum URL
        • Attach: Attach a file, picture, or compressed file to share multiple files/pictures
        • Body: Include any other information you would like to share on the situation
        • Make sure 'Log and Trace files' is checked to include the requested files
          • Send the email
        ​If the method above doesn't send, please follow the steps to manually grab the log and trace files and then send them to the Support team in an email to: Support[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com
        • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder or "NinjaTrader 7' folder
        • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to your email to support
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        ​We look forward to your response and resolving your inquiry.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Clayton View Post
          Hello hoppy222,

Please use the following steps to send your log and trace files to the support team directly from your NinjaTrader Platform so we may investigate this behavior further:
          • Attach: Attach a file, picture, or compressed file to share multiple files/pictures
            • Send the email
          ​If the method above doesn't send, please follow the steps to manually grab the log and trace files and then send them to the Support team in an email to: Support[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com
          • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder or "NinjaTrader 7' folder
          • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
          ​We look forward to your response and resolving your inquiry.
          same problem here, we couldn't reach a solution with Spencer

Hi, I was normally using Gmail in version 8.1.1.7. Today I installed NT to use it on another VPS (I installed version 8.1.2.1) and when configuring the email, I did all the same steps but it does not send any test email. No error appears in the log, only "Test mail sent." What I do notice differently is that the

Comment

Hello,

When I tested the gmail share service on my platform, I was able to successfully send and receive the Test email.
            • Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	37
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1292023
            If the Share services are not working for you, then please follow the steps previously sent:

• Send the email
            ​We look forward to your response and resolving your inquiry.​

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Clayton View Post
              Hello,

When I tested the gmail share service on my platform, I was able to successfully send and receive the Test email.
              • Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	37
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1292023
              If the Share services are not working for you, then please follow the steps previously sent:

• Send the email
              ​We look forward to your response and resolving your inquiry.​
              I think the problem is on a VPS with Windows Server, where NT should be running to trade a full auto strategy

Comment

Hello rocker84,

When it comes to the Share Services, NinjaTrader is very limited in the amount of support we are able to provide since so much of its ability to function depends on other companies and their systems to work.
                • If the Email settings have been configured correctly within the NinjaTrader User Interface, we have no control how it his handled on the other system's email servers.
                • If the email being sent out isn't making it out of the PC or Platform, NinjaTrader doesn't have any other settings to change how it is sent out. It would require investigation to figure out what outside of NinjaTrader is preventing the signal from being sent from the platform to the email servers.
                • The Text Share service depends on the email share service to work, so that would have to work in the first place. Then it would be up to the carrier's servers to send the message if the correct SMS and MMS settings have been entered into the NinjaTrader Interface.
                  • Sometimes it can take minutes to days for the Text messages for to come in.

If the settings are correctly entered into the NinjaTrader interface and it isn't working, from there you would want to reach out to the Email Provider and then Phone carrier to get help troubleshooting the share share service signals further.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post Balage0922  
                Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
                0 responses