Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmail share service problem

Hi,
    I was normally using Gmail in version 8.1.1.7. Today I installed NT to use it on another VPS (I installed version 8.1.2.1) and when configuring the email, I did all the same steps but it does not send any test email. No error appears in the log, only "Test mail sent."

What I do notice differently is that the "Sign in with Google" button remains the same, while in version 8.1.1.7 a gray button appears , like in the attached file. I think that NT is not finishing validating the email, although Google asked me to type a code on the cell phone, check that it can send emails, and it seems to have done everything correctly. On Gmail, in the security section, the device appeared as "unknown" same as the older vps, and there is no other validation option or anything else.

Thank you!​
    Attached Files

Hello rocker84,

Thank you for your post.

The Sign in with Google button should have a grey background after successfully signing in as shown in the example here.

To quickly test, does the same occur after removing and readding the Gmail Share Service?
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Spencer View Post
      Hello rocker84,

Thank you for your post.

The Sign in with Google button should have a grey background after successfully signing in as shown in the example here.

To quickly test, does the same occur after removing and readding the Gmail Share Service?
      yep, I already tried that
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello rocker84,

Thank you for your post.

Please follow the steps below to manually send your log and trace files so I may investigate this matter further.
        • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
        • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to an email to support [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com
          • Please include 'ATTN Spencer' in the Subject line and a link to this forum post in the body of the email
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Comment

Hello rocker84,

Thank you for your post.

Please follow the steps below to manually send your log and trace files so I may investigate this matter further.
          • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
          • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
          • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to an email to support [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com
            • Please include 'ATTN Spencer' in the Subject line and a link to this forum post in the body of the email
          done, thanks a lot

Comment

Hello rocker84,

Thank you for your post.

any news? I dont have any response yet. Thanks

Comment

Hello Rocker84,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, I have not received any files.

Please attempt to send them once more:

Comment

Hello Rocker84,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, I have not received any files.

Please attempt to send them once more:

Ok, I sent it again, this time with Gmail.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post llanqui
                by llanqui

Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes