Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACTPOHABTA View Post
    Bump.

I have exactly the same issue. Followed NinjaTrader_Clayton 's suggestion to report the issue.
    And then I followed the temporary solution to rename the database so that NT generates a new one on launch. It is working at the moment.

For context I am indeed using/testing algorithmic solutions some of them created on a earlier version of NT and Agile ( because there were problems with the latest release and encrypted .dll ) so the algo dev was forced to downgrade to give his clients a workable solution. I do have a lot of self made custom indicators but thankfully it seems they are not the reason why the issue is occuring.

Good luck to everyone and NT team in fixing this issue.
    Thanks, i have been going for 2 weeks now no issues. First i completely wiped my system of NT8. Then of the algo i was using. I re-installed NT8 and ran it for a week as normal, with no algo. No issues. Then i put the algo back on, and so far i am at the end of the week with no issues.

The renaming the database is putting a bandaid on a shark bite. So far, as annoying as it is, fresh install of NT8 seems to be the way to go.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes