Playback not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback not working

EDIT: I hade to change the dates for the actual contract. I had it on 03-24 so it would not go further back then that contract even though I had all the data available. Changed to 03-23 worked for going further back into 2023. I though rollover would fix this.

Some of the settings that need to be made are not always logic - or there are too many settings. Either way it's not straight forward..

I have downloaded charts and they are available on the playback list. When I load/start/connect to playback the date always automatically start up with the dates "start 12/22/2023" and "end 12/29/2023". I can play right away and the chart moves. So when I want to play back further I choose a earlier start date from my list that is available and choose. Now its not moving on the chart or live price in i.e. DOM.

Is there a setting I've not changed or what. The fact that it automatically starts with the 7 days seems to be a pointer here, as playback works right away, but not when going further back.. I had this working a little while ago, often have to forward the playback a little and speed up until it starts but now it's not moving at all. Tried both market replay and historical (both have data available when right clicking the playback).
    Last edited by Traderbloke; 02-04-2024, 10:47 AM.

Hello Traderbloke,

If no realtime data is received in the SuperDOM, it indicates there is no data present for the instrument/period that is replayed. To what earlier date do you change the start date? Am I correct you still have the ES 03-23 selected when you change to the earlier date?

Are you sure there is data for the data type, instrument + expiry month and period you replay? Could it be there is data present for the earlier date, but for a different instrument? When I test the Playback connection on my end, data is received for the data I have present.

If you create a new workspace with only a SuperDOM and then close all other workspaces, does the issue persist?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses