Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja desktop miss-representing the "cash value" balance

Hello support,

Days ago I noticed a misrepresentation of funds available in the "cash value" column in the "Accounts Tab" of the Control Center on my Ninja Desktop.
    I've checked and verified with Ironbeam that the funds are intact, however, the total cash on hand available for trading is wrong because that total reflects that it came from another called "Secured USD" instead of "REG USD" on the Ironbeam side via the latest trade statement.

My clearing firm is Ironbeam and my carrier is Rithmic.

A person at IRONBEAM suggested that it may be an issue with the new back office balance conversion with RITHMIC.

Is there anyone there (at Ninja Support) who has heard of this issue of a trader who is using an IRONBEAM / RITHMIC configuration having had this same problem?

Is Ninja aware that a conversion has been implemented at Rithmic?

Thanks

Just wondering if this issue has been looked at today.

Comment

Hello Spartacus,

Thanks for posting.

For live account connections, the values seen on the Accounts tab of the Control Center would be sent from the account connection in use and would not be locally calculated by the platform. More information at the below link:

However, I'd be happy to review your diagnostic files to check for errors in the software itself. You can send me your log and trace files by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support. Please ensure 'Log and Trace Files' is checked to include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this forum thread and reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 04227540 ATTN: Drew
      Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Drew, I'm not saying that the issue is on the NT side but on the side of my clearing firm, IRONBEAM and or RITHMIC. They're sending the wrong cash available amount to my NT.

So, I want to know whether there are other NT users who use the same connection configuration (IRONBEAM / RITHMIC) and are reporting the same issue as I've described above.

I'm asking because RITHMIC or IRONBEAM has reported that they have back-office issues. There's nothing wrong with NT.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes