NT 8 couldn't load any chart With IB and the new TWS 10.23.2a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 8 couldn't load any chart With IB and the new TWS 10.23.2a

As your web describe on https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/article/Connecting-to-Your-Interactive-Brokers-Account?...."to Connecting to Your Interactive Brokers Account"
    NT 8.0.27 couldn't load any chart with the new TWS 10.23.2a

I have post you this problem current July but now TWS 981 is unavailable .

I have no antivirus to block the process. any chart on US futures (es or YM) and on european index (such as Dax or Fdax) couldn't be loaded.

What is the solution ?

Hello peterpanou,

Thank you very much for your post.

Please update to NinjaTrader 8.0.28.0, you may find this version within the NinjaTrader Dashboard at https://account.ninjatrader.com/

Please don't hesitate to let us know, if you still experience any issues using this version!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello

thanks for answer but the Problem is exactly the same with 8.0.28.0 64-bit.
      Connected to IB and i could receive ticks - but nothing on chart with minutes or hours .... No update in real time for DAX FDAX ES YM .....
      And function "reload all historical data" doesn't work. no updating

Comment

These people are lost.
        Use IB new desktop you will arrive sooner.

Comment

I have the same problem:

When will this be fixed? https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/...1267810​ (https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/ninjatrader-7/platform-technical-support/1135775-ninja-keeps-loading-and-loading-and-loading-and-hangs-the-computer?p=1267810#post1267810%E2%80%8B) I can't trade as a result. I will not use NT 8.1.xx.​

Comment

Hi Gibranes
            IB new desktop doesn't use Ninja's charts - I have based all my indicators on NT (before i use NT7 and now translate all in NT8)

Comment

OK Cormick I see.
              But Why NT 8.0.28 doesn't load and can configure any chart ??
              this problem is already over two months old

Comment

peterpanou Only NT can tell why only the charts don't load as they used to load.
                If over two months old it's long over due time to get compensation for service payed for not rendered and product quality standard previously provided unilateral discontinuation.

Comment

It's incredible that there's a procedure and a version of NT that can't even display real-time graphics in connection with IB.

Interactive Brokers is not a "small" broker that can be ignored in the development of a platform.
                  no graphics updated in real time - no loading possible

​And no response from NT here.

Comment

Hello peterpanou,

Thank you very much for your reply.

If you still experience this issue with NinjaTrader 8.0.28.0, please contact us through the platform directly, we can then take a closer look at the issue.

You can do this by going to the Control Center -> Help -> Email Support

Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief "ATTN Manfred" note in the message.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!​
                    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by peterpanou View Post
                      It's incredible that there's a procedure and a version of NT that can't even display real-time graphics in connection with IB.
                      https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US

Interactive Brokers is not a "small" broker that can be ignored in the development of a platform.
                      no graphics updated in real time - no loading possible

​And no response from NT here.
                      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanS View Post
                      06-16-2023, 05:58 AM

Hello,

Our development team is currently working on testing a new version of TWS to support with NinjaTrader 8 prior to this date. Until we are able to test and fully support this new version we recommend using the currently supported version however.

Hi all, I am sure I am not the only one, but couldnt find any recent threads on this topic. Please help. I was running on the (fairly old) offline version 981.3 for NT8 --> Yesterday I received the message1 attached So I am downloading the current offline version given on your website, which is 1019.1 --> Now I receive

NT customer support is let down by their development team which seems to have been testing a new version for THREE MONTHS, to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Manfred View Post
                        Hello peterpanou,

Thank you very much for your reply.

If you still experience this issue with NinjaTrader 8.0.28.0, please contact us through the platform directly, we can then take a closer look at the issue.

You can do this by going to the Control Center -> Help -> Email Support

Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief "ATTN Manfred" note in the message.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!​
                        I do not see the point Manfred. This is a known issue with the same standard bs response. It has been months and months. If you look back far enough there are a couple of threads in 2022 stating the same issue and yet the response from NT is the same, very little to nothing.

I have a lifetime license and yet I cannot run my business because I have paid for something that is currently not working, and the answer has been stated "we are testing it" with no known date given as to the fix. That simply is not good enough. The customer service we are receiving is disgusting.

I for one am not prepared to sit and wait for NT to maybe fix something. The risk of it happening again or just simply not being fixed is quite high.

Comment

I think i have find your Bug in your new versions fo NT 8.0.28 connected with IB . (search while open one chart at the begining NT load chart, and the common point of some charts are in mode "calculating").

All impacted charts contain one or more third-party indicators that are calculated on INPUT DATA "Daily Bars".

A temporary solution until NT fixes this bug (since everything worked perfectly before).=>>

To check and finally download the graphics, it is necessary to close all workspaces.
                          Then open NT , so it creates a default workspace named "untitled X". Then connect to IB.

in this workspace "untitled X just Create a new chart based on each instrument you needed - no indicator just select "trading hours" , you can download as many days as needed on a minute basis.

Then you can open your workspace and graphics normally load.

If you have some graphics with mention "calculating" it is because there are some indicators in are base on "daily bars".

COULD YOU CONFIRM that you have this problem of "calculating" ?

If you need this indicator, temporaly solution is to apply this (or those) indicator(s) on the first graphic (in workspace "untitledX") before lauch your working workspace.

I think that the development team have changed too much NT to connect with IB - and perhaps lost INPUT DATA "daily bars".

my indicators are good ! in the otherside, NT shouldn't make too many unnecessary changes, and should adapt efficiently to the broker connection.

it's not up to regular users to pay the price

Comment

here are example of pb NT to calculate daily bars and block every download and real time charts connected with IB
                            Attached Files

Comment

it would be great if the NT developeurs team could now look into the problem they have caused and resolve it very quickly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post burtoninlondon  
                              Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post AaronKoRn