Trade Performance does not show trades on NT demo account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Performance does not show trades on NT demo account

• Earlier today I was trading on both my Sim101 and NT Demo account. The trades were visible when opening New -> Trade Performance.
    • But starting in the afternoon, Trade Performance no longer showed ANY trades from my NT Demo account.
    • I even reset the database to delete the order and executions history. No trades were present then (correctly) in Trade Performance.
    • I manually executed trades against Sim101 and my NT Demo account, but only the Sim101 trades show up in Trade Performance.

The following screenshot shows that my demo account is not among the filter options in Trade Performance, even though I just made a manual trade in both Sim101 and the NT Demo accounts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	203
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1265903

Meanwhile, however, the Account Data window clearly shows the executions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	160
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	1265904

Searching the forums there appear to be other recent issues related to Trade Performance having problems. The behavior seems really flaky:Do you have any idea why this odd behavior could be happening?

Thanks...

Hello BarzTrading​,
    Thank you for your post.

There is a known issue reported with the Trade Performance window that our development team is aware of. In order for me to confirm the issue, please follow the steps below to manually attach your database file to your response so we may investigate this matter further. If you would please email us with the requested information below at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a message 'ATTN ADRIAN'.
    • On your PC, open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Enter the 'db' folder
    • Right-click on the 'NinjaTrader.sdf or NinjaTrader.sqlite (Depending on version of NinjaTrader you have)' file and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 'NinjaTrader.zip' compressed folder as an attachment to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete this compressed folder.

In addition, please also follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so we may investigate this matter further.
    • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Please click this Blue text to see a video demonstration of how to send these fileshttps://www.screencast.com/t/UsQ4oX4I

Thank you in advance; we look forward to resolving this item.​
    Adrian B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Harry, 05-02-2018, 01:54 PM
    10 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tharton3  
    Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
    3 responses