Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rickee77 View Post
    Hi,

I've connected a Tradovate account in NinjaTrader, and...

When I place an order on tradovate - the order as well as the stop and target show up in ninjatrader, but...

When I place the order in ninja trader - the order shows up in tradovate, but the target and stop don't show up.

This means if i place an order with ninja then i can't manage with tradovate.

How do I fix this?

Thanks!
    I asked my VPS provider, ninjamobiletrader vps, how to log into both Tradovate prop firm account and Rithmic prop firm accounts at the same time in the same NinjaTrader instance, and they taught me using NT 8.0.27.1. Really love their support because I've been asking how to do this in a different thread on this forum for weeks and no one had an answer... I should have just asked my vps support instead because they replied right away and showed me how on a screen sharing call. They also showed how to see the ATM strategies from NT desktop --> tradovate web.

I tried it on my end, using NT 8.0.27.1 (no new login popup). The order, profit target and stop loss from the desktop immediately showed up on the Tradovate.com web platform. Not sure what you're doing wrong, but if you're using 8.1, try with 8.0.27.1 instead.

See screenshots below. The timeframes are different between the two, but notice the prices for each of the orders is the same between NT and tradovate web.

NT 8.0.27.1

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	1245652

Tradovate.com web platform:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	156.2 KB ID:	1245653
    Last edited by backtester831; 04-11-2023, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post carnitron  
    Started by strategist007, Today, 07:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post strategist007