Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tradovate Integration

Hi,

I've connected a Tradovate account in NinjaTrader, and...

When I place an order on tradovate - the order as well as the stop and target show up in ninjatrader, but...

When I place the order in ninja trader - the order shows up in tradovate, but the target and stop don't show up.

This means if i place an order with ninja then i can't manage with tradovate.

How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Hello Rickee77,

May I confirm you are using 8.1.1.3?

Are you using the NinjaTrader connection type and viewing the web trader at web.ninjatrader.com?

If your account is actually with Tradovate and not NinjaTrader, please send an email to support [at] ninjatrader.com so that we can assist you with the process of opening a NinjaTrader Brokerage account and transferring your funds.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hello Rickee77,

Are you using the NinjaTrader connection type and viewing the web trader at web.ninjatrader.com?

If your account is actually with Tradovate and not NinjaTrader, please send an email to support [at] ninjatrader.com so that we can assist you with the process of opening a NinjaTrader Brokerage account and transferring your funds.
      Yes. It's version 8.1.1.3.

I'm using the NinjaTrader connection to place trades and I want to view/manage the trades with the tradovate.com (not ninjatrader.com) web trader

I'm using a prop firm, so I can't transfer my funds.

Comment

Hello Rickee77,

Hi Chelsea, I have replied above.

Comment

Hello Rickee77,

Contact your prop firm so that you can migrate the account from Rithmic to the NinjaTrader account type. Once migrated, you will be able to access the orders and trades on the web trader.

Comment

Hello Rickee77,

Contact your prop firm so that you can migrate the account from Rithmic to the NinjaTrader account type. Once migrated, you will be able to access the orders and trades on the web trader.
            My account has already been migrated to the Ninjatrader account type. The trades and orders show up.

The only problem is that my OCO orders placed in NinjaTrader don't show up on the web trader. Everything else seems to be fine.

So, how do I get the OCO orders to show up?

Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickee77 View Post

My account has already been migrated to the Ninjatrader account type. The trades and orders show up.

The only problem is that my OCO orders placed in NinjaTrader don't show up on the web trader. Everything else seems to be fine.

So, how do I get the OCO orders to show up?

Thanks for your assistance.
              Server-side ATM or local?
              Bruce DeVault
              QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
              NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Originally posted by QuantKey_Bruce View Post
                Server-side ATM or local?
                I am using local ATMs.

Thanks

Comment

You mention that your account has been migrated to the NinjaTrader account type. Do you have multi provider turned on or off? If it is on, are you connecting with the NinjaTrader connection type and not "Continuum for NinjaTrader" or the like?
                  Bruce DeVault

Comment

You mention that your account has been migrated to the NinjaTrader account type. Do you have multi provider turned on or off? If it is on, are you connecting with the NinjaTrader connection type and not "Continuum for NinjaTrader" or the like?
                    What is the NinjaTrader account type?

multi-provider is turned ON and I'm connecting with a Tradovate connection.

Comment

Only trades placed with NinjaTrader Brokerage and via the NinjaTrader connection would appear on the web or mobile platforms.
                      Bruce DeVault

Comment

Only trades placed with NinjaTrader Brokerage and via the NinjaTrader connection would appear on the web or mobile platforms.
                        My entry orders appear on Tradovate It's the OCOs that don't appear. So, I don't think the connection is the issue.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Rickee77,

Are you referring to the Tradeovate app and the web trader at web.ninjatrader.com?

I am not able to reproduce the behavior. I can provide a link to a test video of the web trader, as well as a screenshot of the same orders showing in the Tradovate app.
                          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MgH...w?usp=drivesdk

All orders, including exit orders, are appearing in the Tradovate app and in the web trader.

Are you certain you have opened a new NinjaTrader Brokerage account and transferred the funds from tradovate?

Comment

Hello Rickee77,

Are you referring to the Tradeovate app and the web trader at web.ninjatrader.com?

I am not able to reproduce the behavior. I can provide a link to a test video of the web trader, as well as a screenshot of the same orders showing in the Tradovate app.
                            https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MgH...w?usp=drivesdk

All orders, including exit orders, are appearing in the Tradovate app and in the web trader.

Are you certain you have opened a new NinjaTrader Brokerage account and transferred the funds from tradovate?

LIke I said earlier, this account is with a prop firm. So, I can't transfer the funds.

Notwithstanding - the entry orders show up in tradovate web app but the exit OCOs do not show up.

Thnaks.

Comment

Hello Rickee77,

It would sound as if you are implying you have not funded a NinjaTrader Brokerage account. As previously discussed, this will only work for NinjaTrader Brokerage accounts.

In post # 6, you have stated "My account has already been migrated to the Ninjatrader account type. ".
                              Is this still the case? You have funded a NinjaTrader Brokerage account? Are you connecting with the username and password you are using to sign into the Client Portal of this NinjaTrader Brokerage account?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post llanqui
                              by llanqui

Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
                              0 responses