Unable to Login to Account Dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Login to Account Dashboard

Anyone else unable to login to their Account Dashboard? Using Firefox, at account.ninjatrader.com/welcome, I entered the correct username and password, clicked on the blue Log In box, and the login elements on the page just blinked with no other action. There is no indication of loading on the browser tab, no action by any other page element, just a blink of the login elements then nothing. Also tried Chrome and Edge browsers with same results. Is there a login unavailable period during certain evening hours?

Edit: Trying again this morning at 6:30 AM CT, and same result, all browsers. Still unable to login.

Edit: Tried using a purposely incorrect password to see if the login page acted any differently, and that resulted in a "Incorrect username or password. Please try again." error message above the login dialog boxes. So the login page is responsive to incorrect login credentials, but is unresponsive to correct login credentials. What is going on here??
    Last edited by Lancer; 03-22-2023, 07:05 AM.

Tried on a second computer, and same result. NT support, any idea why the NT account dashboard login page is unresponsive to login attempts?

Comment

Try using incognito mode or private tab
      eDanny
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Firefox Private Window - Same result, login unresponsive.
        Chrome Incognito - Success. Able to login.
        Edge InPrivate - Success. Able to login.

So, what is going on, and how to fix it?
        Last edited by Lancer; 03-22-2023, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Hello Lancer​,
          Thank you for your post.

There was a resolution to this with clients re-syncing their PC clock on their computer. Please use the steps below to change/check your Time Zone and sync the PC clock:
          • Shutdown NinjaTrader
          • Right-click the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop
          • Select Adjust date/time
          • For Windows 10 click 'Date, Time, and regional formatting' -> Then click 'Additional date, time, and regional settings' -> then click 'Set the time and date'
          • Select the 'Internet Time' tab at the top
          • Set the server to time.nist.gov and then click Update.
          • If the message that appears says successful your PC clock should now be updated.
          • If not, select a different server from the Server: drop-down and try again (repeat until one of the servers is successful)

After updating the PC clock, please see if you are now able to login to the Client Dashboard. In addition, please restart NinjaTrader, then right-click the chart and select Reload All Historical Data.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.​
          Adrian B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Adrian, thanks for the response. I run a time sync utility that automatically updates time sync several times each hour, so time sync isn't an issue. Login attempts are direct via browsers (Firefox, Chrome, and Edge), not through the NT desktop app which maybe is possible in NT 8.1. But I am running 8.0.27.1, and browser use is independent of the NT app. I also tried logging in on a second computer not running NT, and got the same non-responsive result. Any other ideas?
            Last edited by Lancer; 03-22-2023, 03:28 PM.

Comment

What I did after failing to login was to get rid of the welcome at the end of the URL.

Becomes...

Pops right up after.

Comment

DmanX, the NT account website adds the /welcome to the URL if deleted, so no solution there.

Comment

Right. Sorry about that. I missed a step.
                  So what you have to do is enter in your credentials. Click Login. Page will flash. At that point delete the welcome from the URL then hit enter. Your account will pop up.

Then again, they might fix it by morning as this problem seems to have started today.

You can also access your account with the iOS or Android app.

Comment

DmanX, that worked. Thanks!

NT website developers, are you aware of this?

Comment

Hello Lancer​,
                      Thank you for your post.

I'm happy to check into this with you further if you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a message 'ATTN ADRIAN'.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.

Comment

NinjaTrader user login has a bug with regards to working on Firefox.

Is there a 'feature request' for fixing this bug?

Comment

Hello bltdavid​,
                          Thank you for your post.

Our development team is currently aware and looking into this issue. As soon as we have the fix identified we will be sure to let you know. Thank you for the feedback!

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.​

Comment

I have same problem as Lancer. I am using Chrome and NT 8.0.26.0. My screen does not even blink after entering username and password and clicking login. I am totally confused if I am required to update to NT 8.1 or if I have to "migrate" to a new account dashboard. It has been about a year since I last viewed a statement so I was wondering if I had missed an important update adding to my confusion. I have wasted hours on this, just trying to get my tax documents.

Comment

Hello Camdo​,
                              Thank you for your post.

I'm happy to check into this with you further if you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a message 'ATTN ADRIAN'.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                              47 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post aligator  
                              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes