Charts won't load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts won't load

I am using NT8 and IBKR for several years now without a single problem. All of a sudden my charts won't load (NQ, ES, YM). Tried many different suggestions, including resetting the instruments, nothing helps. The Loading in the upper left corner persists...pls help.

I have exactly the same problem. Tried everything. Nothing helps. Customer service does not answer. I am very upset!

Comment

Sorry to hear this, how long are you waiting for the answer?

Comment

I use NT8 and IBKR also I`m having the same problem, this is the 2nd day, no response from support!

Comment

That's absolutely great...BTW do you also get a proper connection, i.e. you see correct & live market data in the chart trader?

Comment

It's the 2nd day for me too​.

Comment

We'll miss some excellent trading days I am afraid. The money printing machine is on again...

Comment

Has anyone heard from support today?

Comment

Hello,

This can occur when running an unsupported version of TWS. You can check what version of TWS you are running in TWS under Help -> About -> Scroll to the Build #.

With the current version of NinjaTrader, it is critical that you use TWS version 10.19.1c. If you are running another version of TWS please uninstall your existing version via the Windows Control Panel, and then install 10.19.1c via the following link:Once TWS 10.19.1c has been installed, please ensure that the configuration in our Connection Guide for TWS has been completed.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers and specific connection configuration information.​Please let me know if the issue persists after this procedure.
                  Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well, nothing today, I guess I`ll try again tomorrow.

Comment

This is a problem affecting all Interactive Brokers clients who are using Ninjatrader. Refer to this thread which has been going on for the past couple of days:

Cant get data from IB TWS - NinjaTrader Support Forum

Interactive Brokers made changes over the weekend to their platform which affects the API and now the recommended version of TWS is not working with Ninjatrader. I have read in another forum that IB planned a long time ago to make these changes and it was discussed online at least 3 months ago. I'm not sure why Ninjatrader was not prepared for this and are now scrambling to address the issue. There is no timeline as to when the problem is going to be fixed.

It does not give me confidence to see the Support person above telling users that the problem may be due to using an unsupported version of TWS. In the other thread we are told that this issue is a top priority for them, but it seems that other teams members are not even aware of the problem even though it has been widely discussed for the past couple of days. ​

Comment

Are you receiving the error "Received unknown error/warning: Your API version does not support fractional size rules. Please upgrade to a minimum version 163" within the Log tab of the Control Center?

Also are you attempting to receive data for Forex instruments when you receive this error? If so there is now a temporary workaround to this error by upgrading to TWS/Gateway 10.19.1k. Next once TWS/Gateway 10.19.1k is open go to General Configuration->Expand the API section->Select Settings->Enable "Send Forex market data in compatibility mode in integer units" then click Ok then connect within NinjaTrader Desktop.
                        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post jaybedreamin  
                        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                        6 responses
                        0 likes