Order Desk Updates page Missing???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Desk Updates page Missing???

Please reinstate the Order Desk Updates page so we can check Increased margin rates in real time!!!!!

When I click on the prior link it takes me to the margins page

Is it possible to add an automatic popup or something similar into the platform to alert traders in real time?​

Hello,

Currently you can view upcoming news events/announcements and rollover dates within the account dashboard, linked below:

Additionally, below if a page with general margin information if helpful:

The NinjaTrader risk team evaluates market conditions in real-time and reserves the right to adjust intraday margins in accordance with market volatility.

I have also added your request however to bring this information back to the website as this has been requested by several users.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you, it's nice & easy to view through a web browser in real time

1 - Does the account dashboard update in real time when margin rates change?

2 - Does it list the Specific News Events which result in Margin Increases & the times in which Margins increase?

3 - Does it list the Effected Symbols Subject to Margin Increases

If NT broker had a panic button of sorts which alerted traders through the platform in real time maybe with a popup which gave people some set amount of time to close positions maybe 30 seconds or be subject to a margin increase would be extremely helpful.

I'm sorry to say but I've seen multiple reports online with traders calling you thieves for killing trades & collecting $50 like this, an option which gives a set amount of time would be great

I'm guessing you have some sort of panic button to implement the Margin increases

Another one to alert traders of at least Impending Planned Margin Increases would be a much improved way of doing things rather than just expecting traders to know that margin will be increasing & terminating there positions.

And a time delay for Volatility spikes.

Otherwise I can kind of understand why people would say what they do when a new trader starts trading with NT and out of the blue has a position closed and is charged $50....

Comment

Additional useful reading here.

Thanks.
        Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
        jeronymite
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

When I look at the dashboard page and look at "upcoming events" there is no time listed for these events, there is no time given. I use https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar and https://us.econoday.com/byweek.asp?cust=us but these sites sometimes seem to have a different idea of which events are going to be most volatile. I'm looking for an consolidated, authoritative source that explains when NinjaBrokerage initial margins will be in force. Ideally, this will show somewhere in the platform, so I don't need to run a browser on my trading machine.

Comment

In the NinjaTrader iOS app, on the Place Order page, next to the contract is (i). Click that and you get real time margin requirements. Also on Markets page, the down arrow on the right of any contract also gives you contract specs including realtime margin.

This will have to make do until we can get this info on the desktop app and/or actually in the dashboard page.

Comment

This is VERY IMPORTANT information for traders please reimplement the old webpage at minimum and implement something in the platform if at all possible

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
              47 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post aligator  
              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post jaybedreamin