Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find the actual license key in account.ninjatrader.com

Hi Support,

it is a miracle to me where I can find the actual NT8 license key. I log in to a still-existing but not used NT Brokerage account. What now? There is nothing about the used NT8 license key. Nowhere!

NT8 new forced to "login" policy is not customer-friendly.

Where can I find my NT8 License key in under the above pasted link.

Hello Trader108,

Thank you for the message.

Moving forward, the License Key is tied to a user's NinjaTrader Dashboard Credentials. So, when you open NinjaTrader and sign into that first window, the Platform pulls all of the Entitlements and account information into the platform.
    • It is required to log in every time now as this provides the platform with the information about the account and also automatically connects a NinjaTrader Brokerage user to their live account.
      • As well, the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard can be accessed from the Control Center > Tools > Client Dashboard without any additional sign ins.
    • Since you are able to open NinjaTrader and directly access live funds, we require a password to connect every time.
    • This would be like having your Banking app not require a password before you could sign in and start moving funds around. So, we require a password to connect every time for the user's security.

If you have a license key that you purchased, you are able to connect it to your NinjaTrader Dashboard Credentials by following along with the Help Guide below:
    If you have any more specific of questions, I would suggest writing in to NinjaTrader Support directly as the Forum is a publicly facing location and we cannot share or discuss your personal/private information here.
    • You could create a ticket by using the Chat bot
    • Go to Control Center > Help > Email Support
    • Or, send an email to Support (AT) NinjaTrader (DOT) com

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by elirion, Yesterday, 10:03 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post elirion
    by elirion

Started by ftsc2022, 10-25-2022, 12:03 PM
    6 responses