• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Clayton
    replied
    Hello Trader108,

Thank you for the message.

Moving forward, the License Key is tied to a user's NinjaTrader Dashboard Credentials. So, when you open NinjaTrader and sign into that first window, the Platform pulls all of the Entitlements and account information into the platform.
    • It is required to log in every time now as this provides the platform with the information about the account and also automatically connects a NinjaTrader Brokerage user to their live account.
      • As well, the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard can be accessed from the Control Center > Tools > Client Dashboard without any additional sign ins.
    • Since you are able to open NinjaTrader and directly access live funds, we require a password to connect every time.
    • This would be like having your Banking app not require a password before you could sign in and start moving funds around. So, we require a password to connect every time for the user's security.

If you have a license key that you purchased, you are able to connect it to your NinjaTrader Dashboard Credentials by following along with the Help Guide below:
    If you have any more specific of questions, I would suggest writing in to NinjaTrader Support directly as the Forum is a publicly facing location and we cannot share or discuss your personal/private information here.
    • You could create a ticket by using the Chat bot
    • Go to Control Center > Help > Email Support
    • Or, send an email to Support (AT) NinjaTrader (DOT) com

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Where to find the actual license key in account.ninjatrader.com

Hi Support,

it is a miracle to me where I can find the actual NT8 license key. I log in to a still-existing but not used NT Brokerage account. What now? There is nothing about the used NT8 license key. Nowhere!

NT8 new forced to "login" policy is not customer-friendly.

Where can I find my NT8 License key in under the above pasted link.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by HappyTrader76, 06-11-2024, 03:29 AM
9 responses
0 likes
Last Post HappyTrader76  
Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 05:35 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Stanfillirenfro  
Started by Taddypole, Yesterday, 12:56 PM