Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agile.NET help

Dear,

I have difficulties using Agile.NET since there is limited infos or tutorials available.

I installed everything and activated the software.
    When I export my Strategies as "Protect compiled assembly" and import the same script to another pc, nothing is protected and the code is open.

So I opened Agile.Net and navigated to add assembly ... I noticed I can't add the zip file since zip are not supported in Agile.net, so I extracted the Ninja zip from before, and selected the dll from inside, which I managed to add as assembly.

Then i selected code encryption inside Agile.Net, my assembly name file selected and clicked on Build.

Now I have a folder named Secured inside my extracted folder and a dll file inside.

Problem 1: I can't import the dll file to ninja since ninja import allows only zip files.

Problem 2: tried adding the secured folder to ninja zip file: I imported to another computer successfully, but when i tried to start the strategy i got an error message (Screenshots)

Do you have any detailed tutorials or any advice to help me since at the moment i can't figure out a single way to make software work.

Regards

Attached Files
    Last edited by sapa0604; 07-31-2022, 04:09 AM.

Hello sapa0604,

When exporting you need to use the platform to protect the assembly by checking the Protect box during the export. You need to also have compiled checked.

How are you checking if the code is present after exporting?

To check if it was protected you can extract the zip file which should contain a .cs file and one or more dll files. The cs file is needed to be able to use your protected code, that is not your actual NinjaScript code that was compiled. A compiled assembly is a .dll file inside the zip.

You won't be able to export the file using agile.net with the steps you had described because it won't contain the .cs file the platform generates to help use the dll. That also won't make an importable zip file.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post emuns
    by emuns

Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
    6 responses