Kinetick pricing scale issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick pricing scale issue

Hi! I am trying to get the VX data and it is wrong, I delete the cache and the problem persists.
    Attached Files

Hello 7robert,

Thanks for your post.

I am seeing the following on my end with Kinetick, which is similar to your screenshot. Could you elaborate on what is incorrect, and could you provide a screenshot of a data source that shows the data you do expect?

However, I do see trading hours break lines on your chart, suggesting that the data series is being filtered by a Trading Hours template (This would be set in the chart's Data Series window.)

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Attached Files
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jim, greetings. The problem is the prices, VX never oscillates in >100 $

Comment

Hello 7robert,

Do you see this behavior after resetting instruments so they match server definitions? I have attached a screenshot of my instrument definitions if you would like to compare with your end.

Instrument definitions can be checked in the Control Center's Tools > Instruments menu, then looking up your instrument and selecting Edit.

To reset your instruments, please take the steps below.
        1. First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on “disconnect” that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
        2. Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
        3. In the Database Management window, under the “Update instruments” section, ensure that “General properties”, "Futures expiries" and “Symbol mappings” options are checked and then click Update
        4. Then restart NinjaTrader for the changes to occur
        5. Finally, please right click in your chart and select Reload All Historical Data.

Attached Files

Comment

I did the steps in order and the problem persists. The definitions of VX are exactly what the previous image has.

Comment

Hello ! The problem persist

Comment

Hello 7robert,

I would like to schedule a support call with you - I just need a few things from you before our call. Please send this information over email to me at platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with the text "Attn Jim 3109835"
              • A phone number where you can be reached
              • A time window where I can call you (please include a time zone). Our regular support hours are 8:30am to 6pm US Eastern, Monday through Friday. I can personally accommodate a call as late as 4:30 PM.
              • Shortly before our call, please launch our remote support application (TeamViewer). There are 2 ways you can do this:
              • Please also ensure that the platform and Windows have been switched to the English language so I may better assist when connected.
              I look forward to hearing from you and connecting.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post ryjoga
              by ryjoga

Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
              2 responses