X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'ruler' causes an exception

Hi Support.

I'm getting the following exception:

2017-10-06 19:32:47:179 *************** unhandled exception trapped ***************
    2017-10-06 19:32:47:179 Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
    2017-10-06 19:32:47:179 System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
    at System.Windows.Media.Composition.DUCE.Channel.Sync Flush()
    at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.UpdateWindowSett ings(Boolean enableRenderTarget, Nullable`1 channelSet)
    at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.UpdateWindowPos( IntPtr lParam)
    at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(Wi ndowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilter Message(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
    at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation( Object o)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

The last line in the log says:

2017-10-06 19:28:54:142|3|16|Failed to call OnRender() for chart object 'Lineal': 'Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.'

'Lineal' is the 'ruler'.

It's throwing a lot of those in the trace file, until it finally shuts down. After this, i'm having a hard time starting NT8 up again. It's like the the control center starts where it's supposed to be on the monitor, but I cant see it. When the mouse it over the place, the rotating circle is there, but I can not see the control center. I can see ninjatrader in the job list. When it runs there is no abnormal memory use - 1 - 1.5 GB like it usually consumes.

Any ideas...?

Best regards
    Torben

To troubleshoot further, I'll need more context from your complete log and trace files.

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a link to this forum post and 'ATTN Patrick G' in the body of the message.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post carnitron  
    Started by strategist007, Today, 07:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post strategist007