Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Indicator for drawing labeled lines at specific distances from a range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator for drawing labeled lines at specific distances from a range

Hello everyone,

I recently downloaded labeled lines indicator which is a huge help.

However I also need an indicator that will be drawing labeled horizontal lines based on a specific range that I give.

So, for example I want to be able to give high price A and low price B to define the range. Then I want label horizontal lines at prices

A+(A-B)*0.618
    A+(A-B)*1
    A+(A-B)*1.618
    A+(A-B)*2.618
    A+(A-B)*3.618

and so on

Also at

B-(A-B)*0.618
    B-(A-B)*1
    B-(A-B)*1.618
    B-(A-B)*2.618
    B-(A-B)*3.618

and so on

Could you help me please?​

Hello jpapa,

Thank you for your post.

You can use Draw.Line or Draw.HorizontalLines to draw lines in specified areas.

This page below goes over how you can create user defined input parameters for your A and B inputs:

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services.

Please let me know if you would like a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.​
    Gaby V.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Why can't Ninja trader make us one, is there no programmer for Ninja Trader, they could include them in the new version. just draw a line that measure the horizontal distance up or down, it's so simple for you guys.

Comment

Hello rene69851,

NinjaTrader is powerful as a platform that anyone can write customization software for.

Unfortunately, in the support department at NinjaTrader it is against our policy to create, debug, or modify, code or logic for our clients. Further, we do not provide C# programming education services or one on one educational support in our NinjaScript Support department. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our associates.

That said, through email or on the forum we are happy to answer any specific questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself. We are also happy to assist with finding resources in our help guide as well as simple examples, and we are happy to assist with guiding you through the debugging process to assist you with understanding unexpected behavior.​

We can also submit a feature request for the developers to consider implementing if there is enough user demand.
        Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by claxxical, 05-30-2017, 12:30 PM
        38 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alancurry  
        Started by mintos, 04-02-2024, 08:22 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes