Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to change the order indicator color on Chart Trade windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change the order indicator color on Chart Trade windows?

How to change the setting or programmatically paint the colors with an indicator scripts on an order indicator on the Chart Trader windows?

In the below picture, I want change the color of Buy SLM order indicator to Green, and the Sell SLM color to Red. Are there any example or instruction to change the color?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	34.5 KB ID:	1295825
    Last edited by bibofeng; 03-14-2024, 08:05 PM.

Hello bibofeng,

The order line colors can be changed in the Chart Trader Properties window.
    Help guide: Operations > Order Entry > Chart Trader > Chart Trader Properties​ > Available properties and definitions

Unfortunately, there is no documented access for changing Chart Trader Properties through NinjaScript.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Chelsea. I understand we change the color for each type of orders from the chart trader property. But I could not use set different color for the Buy and Sell orders for the same type or order. For example if the Buy limit order, I want the line is green, and for the Sell order, I want its color is red. So it is easy to tell those orders are buy or sell.

Comment

Hello bibofeng,

Unfortunately, NinjaTrader does not have separate color properties for different order actions only the order type.

I would be happy to submit a feature request for the development team to consider this.
        Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.

Comment

Hello bibofeng,

This request is being tracked with ID # SFT-1526.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
          14 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
          6 responses