Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Zombie Squeeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie Squeeze

I everyone,
    I'm currently using the ZombiPack9 indicators. With regard specifically with the Zombie Squeeze indicator, can some help to plot the values for not in squeeze. I trying to use it in strategy builder, but it only has the plot values for the Histogram and Insqueeze. I need the plot value when it is not in a squeeze. Alternatively, can you suggest the parameters I can use when the indicator is not in a squeeze. I'm not a developer I dont know anything about coding thats why I'm using the strategy builder. Please make resoluton using the strategy builder.
    Attached Files

Hello pickles1774,

You've posted this in the NinjaTrader 7 > Indicator Development section of the forums.

May I confirm that this is for NinjaTrader 7 and not NinjaTrader 8 and that you are planning to make these changes in the code yourself?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea,
      This is for NT8, I do not know how to code. Please help so I can have plots for No Squeeze

Comment

Hello pickles1774,

I have moved this thread from the NinjaTrader 7 > Indicator Development​ section of the forums to the NinjaTrader Desktop > Indicator Development​ section of the forums.

First, coding C# is prerequisite to creating NinjaScripts. I'm providing a link to support article with helpful resources on getting started with C# and NinjaScript.

Next, I am providing a link to a support article on adding plots to indicators.

You will need to add a plot with AddPlot().
        Then add a public Series<double> that returns the Values[plot index] for use with the Strategy Builder.
        Last, you will need to set the value of that public series in OnBarUpdate().

Below is a link to an example:

If this is a 3rd party script you have imported, you may not be able to change the code of the script.
        If the script is appearing in the Tools -> Remove NinjaScript Assembly window, this is would be a closed source assembly.
        If the script is appearing in the NinjaScript Editor -> Indicators list, this would be an open source script.

If the script is closed source, you will need to contact the vendor or author that distributes this software to request they make these changes.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by pickles1774 View Post
          Hi Chelsea,
          This is for NT8, I do not know how to code. Please help so I can have plots for No Squeeze
          Hello pickles! I can help you, I sent you a DM

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder
          by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
          4 responses