Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

UI update using datagrid,bindind ObervableCollection shut down problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UI update using datagrid,bindind ObervableCollection shut down problem

I try to create a multiple accounts monitoring and trade copier addon based on indicator. On UserControlCollection, I add StackPanel, On StackPanel, I add children of a few Datagrids, binding them to a few ObeservableCollection<AccountUI>, In AccountUI, I implemented the INotifyPropertyChanged interface. and I implemented the event handler OnAccountItemUpdate, the problem is: when realtime data came in and trigger the event handler OnAccountItemUpdate, and update the ObervableCollection<AccountUI>, it completely shut off. The environment is Ninjatrader 8.1.1.7, tried to make it C# 5.0 compatible, before this, tried Ninjatrader 8.1.2.1, and it was even worse. It looks like bugs. any clues?

Hello Majorshi,

Thank you for your post.

When you say, "it completely shut off" do you mean the platform crashed or shut down, or your script is getting errored and disabled?

If the script is getting disabled, what if any are the errors in the Log tab of the Control Center?

If you script is causing the platform to crash, have you debugged the script to say with certainty which section of code is causing the crash? If not, I would recommend doing so to identify what is causing the crash. Close all workspaces and open a new blank workspace and add only the single script that is able to cause the behavior.

Then debug the script by commenting out code until the behavior stops, and then un-comment code until the error returns to identify what is causing the issue.​

Please let me know if we can assist further.
    Gaby V.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
    4 responses
    1 like